Check

Alpha And Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn't stop smiling. The feeling she left behind still lingered. I jumped into my bed screaming into my pillow because I could not hold back my excitement.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

 

She kissed me! OMFG SHE ING KISSED ME!!!!!!

I rolled over on my back, my lips stretching out into a huge smile. I bit my lip thinking about how she kissed me, how she touched me.

I got up and looked into my bedroom mirror. The purple mark she left on my neck still very prominent. My heart beat grew louder, I know I was high on this feeling towards her. I can't stop thinking about her, tonight I know I will dream about her. In her arms I feel safe. Kim Taeyeon I love you like crazy.

 

 

"What are you doing?", I slightly flinched at the presence. I thought I was alone, but the small figure caught me in the act.

"Sunny, what are you doing here?", the small fame came closer. She squinted her eyes at me.

"What are you doing here? You don't even know how to cook, why are you........", she paused and examined the surroundings before continuing.

"Are you making Eel?", ok, maybe you guys should know I'm not that skilled in the kitchen, BUT I will try to perfect my girl's favourite dish for our dinner date.

"Yeah, so? I felt like eating Eel so, I'm making myself some DUH", she squinted her eyes at me, almost glaring in a way. I need to make sure she doesn't find out about my relationship. Sunny is a good friend of mine and a family friend, but I can't let her know I'm practically betraying every Omega there is. I think they might just execute me if the found out about me and Tiffany. I couldn't image what the Alphas would do to Tiffany.......I must protect her at all cost.

"Kim Taeyeon, what are you hiding?", I can feel my palms starting to sweat, but I can't let her find out.

"I have no idea what on earth makes you think I'm hiding something", I tried to play it off, but her stare was just getting to me. Like have you ever had to face this in your life????

 

 

Very scary indeed.

"Hmmmmmmm, I'll believe you Kim", I felt a wave of relief wash over me.
"For now that is", I need to be careful around Sunny, she can be very observant.

"Seriously Sunny, I don't know why you think I'm hiding something. But you do you", I watched as she left the kitchen leaving me alone with what I was doing prior.

I sighed after nearly being caught. A lot of people in the Omega house knows how much I don't like cooking, so I guess it would be suspicious huh? I must quickly figure this out. But how will I get the meal ready for Friday? AHA! I have an idea! Why don't I just ask mom?

 

 

"Why the world must be coming to an end! My baby wants to learn how to cook???", don't mind my mother, she like to be extra.

"Moooooommmmm~~~~ Don't tease me! Here I thought you would help me", I pouted hoping it would make her feel a little bit guilty.

"Ew, don't do that. It's not cute anymore", yeah, my mom can be savage too.........

"Anyways, sweetie why do you want to learn to cook so bad? Didn't you tell me you would just marry someone who cooks just because you hate cooking so much?"

"Mom, I just want to learn. Where's the harm in that? Plus I miss your Eel so much", hopefully she bought that. As much as I hate to lie to her, I don't want to risk everything I have with Tiffany right now. It's only the beginning of our relationship and I want us to last. 

"Alright then my child. Let me go over everything you need"

"Yes!!! Thank you mom!"

"Eel"

"Check"

"Garlic"

"Check"

"Sugar"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter