My Dear Friend

Alpha And Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt very happy being in Taeyeon's arms. The warmth she provided was the best, and I can just stay here like this forever if she'll let me. I couldn't concentrate much on the movie because of the wet kisses she left of my neck. It felt so good, as I felt a bit . I was ready to have another full makeout session with her, when someone barged through her room door.

We.

Were.

Caught.

I was shocked that I didn't react right away, and I was still taking everything in, I came back to my senses when this girl said she'd personally cut off my boos head. Like hell I would let that happen. I was quick enough to pull out my family's sword intercepting her slash. The sound of the two metal clashing was loud, and she pulled back. I stood in front of Taeyeon to protect her if she decided to strike again.

"Don't you dare touch a hair on her head, or I will personally see to your demise", Possessive.....yes, but this is my boo and ain't no one and I mean no one is allowed to take my Tae away from me.

"Stay out of this Alpha, this is between two Omegans and two Omegans alone. If you wish to interfere be prepared to face the consequences", she held her sword up readying for another attack. 

"Anything that involves Taeyeon, involves me as well, and if you want to hurt her you will have to get through me first", I prepared myself for any move she would make.

"Hey, guys let's just talk like normal people. No swords, no magic, just words. Plain and simple words", Taeyeon jumped out in front of me between the two of us.

"Kim Taeyeon, there is nothing to talk about. I witnessed with my own two eyes your betrayal to the Omegans. Have you gone mad? Are you the Alpha's lapdog now?", the girl remained in the same position. Taeyeon was wide open, I can't give her the advantage. I wrapped my left arm around her waist, my sword tightly in the grasp of my right hand as I rested my chin on Taeyeon's shoulder and kept the sword in front.

"Are you sure you're not the mad one here? Taeyeon has never been and shall never be a lapdog. Mad you say? Maybe she has gone mad, and so have I.", the girl looked a bit confused, but the anger never disappeared from her face.

"I said to stay out of this, why are you still protecting her anyway?"

"Sunny, listen to me please. I will explain everything, just put the sword down", she remained in the same position, she seemed to be thinking about what to do.

"Not until she puts her sword down first"

"I refuse to put my sword down until you do so"

"How about you both lower yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter