Just The Two Of Us

Alpha And Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, well, well, if it isn't side person 1, side person 2, side person 3, and person who follows Tiffany around secretly hating her.

As her girlfriend, I should be protecting her from the person who hates her which is simple, but what about the other three? Should I devise a genius plan to have some fun AND protect my girl? Kim Taeyeon, you are very much a selfish person if you want to do this AHAHAHAHAHA

Now if I remember correctly their names were Siwon, Jennie, Chungha, and the one who hates her was CL????

I'm not sure what their reputation amongst the Alphas is, but I would assume they are popular as much as Tiffany is?

I watched them carefully trying not to attract any attention and saw them sitting around Tiffany talking as if there was no wrong in the world. My Tiffany looks so cute when she smiles. I can see CL glare at her for a split second, how dare she.

They were the ones who dumped paint on her the day I kissed her for the first time, that was an amazing kiss. Now I want another kiss from Tiffany, but I can't do that here. Maybe I should ask her to meet me tonight for some kissy kissy hehehe...

But back to my plan, should I get revenge? What should I do anyways? An eye for an eye? Paint for paint? Humiliation for humiliation? Meh, why not. But wouldn't it also be suspicious if they get painted and not Tiffany? Or how about attacking them one by one? But that sounds like a lot of work......

Also, I think my rep might be on the line since I'm also known to only attack Tiffany.....hmmm what can I do?

 

 

"You want me to what?"

"I want you to help me get revenge on the Alphas that dumped paint on my girlfriend", Sunny stared at me blankly before bursting out into laughter.

"WOW, NOW THAT IS HILARIOUS! Alphas breaking from their prissy-perfect images and doing something an Omega would do AND to another Alpha? But not just any Alpha, but the one they seem to like the most, who also happens to be your girlfriend??", I paused for a second before answering making sure I processed her words.

"Yeah, that", she burst out laughing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter