Say Yes

Alpha And Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I pondered in my room for a bit thinking of what Tiffany said. She used my own words against me. How could I have forgotten my own words?????

I'm such an idiot, IDIOT TAEYEON! Ah~ This is so embarrasing. I banged my head on the wall and it made a loud thud.

I need to think of ways to convince her that and Alpha and Omega can be together, but how? Stupid idoit Taeyeon! You even told her it's her family's fault too! ! Does she even remember that? Of course she would Kim Taeyeon, of course she would. What if I erased her memory of that event? AH HA! That's brilliant! Where did I leave my spell book?

I rummaged through my stack of books that I had laying around. Found it! Turning the pages I looked through memory spells.

Recalling a memory.....

Side effects of memory loss.......

Looking at someone's memory.......

Erasing memory...... THERE IT IS!

I read the page carefully in case I mess up the spell and make her forget me entirely.

In the events some's memory is to be erased, erasing one's memory would not be permanent, but temporarly. Students wishing to use spell must consualt a higher up,or professor before spell is used.

ING LITTLE AFSNDJFNALDBGJSDNGK

I hate this school. But I love it at the same time. I sighed laying on the ground. How will I convince her?

I guess.......the old fashion way huh?

I bolted up, energy raging through my body. I made my way to my desk and grabbed a paper and pen. I won't give up Tiffany. That's my promise to you.

 

 

I sat in my room studying or more like trying to study. Taeyeon still had my note book, so I didn't have anything to refer to directly and write down. Instead I decided to read my textbooks without practicing or taking notes.

I've been doing this all morning, maybe I should take a break? I got up from my seat, streaching my limbs after sitting for so long.
I walked to my room window and opened it. It was peaceful today as well. Weekends are the most peaceful days here at school, when the weekdays come everyone seems to fight with one another. Well more like Omegas carryout what ever stupid idea they have to annoy the Alphas.

Being the leader of the Alphas I have a duty to make sure Alphas don't do anything stupid. And yes, there are quite a few Alphas that try to seek their revenge, but I have to keep them in place, because we are supposedly living on our elegance and don't participate in any childish matters......is what we were instructed when we first started here at this school. If we do anything we were told not to do, it meant great humiliation once we return to our homes after graduation. That's why they have leads like me, for the Alphas to follow and to obey.

I honestly didn't want this position, but it's a house vote for there to be a representing lead for each grade. And my grade always chose me.

I wonder what Taeyeon's doing? Just as I said this I saw something flying directly at me. It looked like......MY NOTEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!

I managed to duck in time before it slapped me in my face and crash landed onto my bed. Taeyeon decided to finally return it, but I wish she did it in person....

I saw a paper sticking out between the pages and opened it, and yes you guessed it. It was from Taeyeon.

Dear Tiffany,

As promised, I returned your notebook. Unfortunately, I could not do it in person as I have some errands to run.
Don't miss me to much my love, I will write to you once again as soon as I can. I though of writing to you whenever I miss you, but I guess I can't write to you every second of the day you're not with me.
Also, what do you think of dinner at my place this friday? Just you and me, and a homemade meal? I am egarly waiting for your reply my love.

 

Love always,

KT

 

I'm not blushing I swear! I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote my answer down. She's egarly waiting on a reply, so I'll make sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter