What Is Your Dream?

Alpha And Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already Saturday morning, and here I am panicking. Why you ask? I don't know what to wear tonight!!!

I spent my time planning and setting up the perfect date to make Tiffany say yes to being my girlfriend and completely forgot to plan my outfit. Think Kim Taeyeon. Think!

I pondered for a bit, thinking of what I can do. Staring at my reflection in the mirror I analyzed my body and face. Then I got a brilliant idea.

I twirled my hand in a circle, and then stopped pointing towards the mirror in front of me enchanting it.

"Mirror, mirror, in front of me, tell me which look is best to see", as if this was that fairy tale with snow white and the seven dwarfs the mirror came to life (almost). It did not speak or anything, it gleamed for a bit, and displayed an image of me in a outfit that showed of my charming points. Although I look dashing in anything that I wear, this one was a casual look, one that did not make me stand out much, but still shows how good looking I am.

 

Well as much as I want to make a good first impression, I'm pretty sure that it's too late for one, but maybe I could change the way that Tiffany currently thinks of me?

I snapped my finger and the outfit that was shown in the mirror appeared on me.

It was almost 7 and I need to go get Tiffany. I grabbed my wallet and keys and made my way to my princess's room. It was not the same as last time though. It was still bright out, and Alphas were lurking in every corner of their dorm. Well it is their dorm so it would make sense to see them everywhere, especially on a Saturday.

After hiding, and dodging the eyes of the many Alpha's I managed to make it to Tiffany's room. I stood outside the door and knocked on it this time. I didn't want to simply enter as I did before and make her hate me more than she already does. She opened the door, and I was greeted with a magnificent sight. She looked beautiful, and I mean BEAUTIFUL.

She was wearing a very cute pink dress, which showed off her elegance and beautiful features. It was simple, and pretty at the same time.

I felt as if I had lost my breath for a bit, I couldn't produce any words. The only thing that I managed to say was,

"Hi", Tiffany raised her eyebrow and I felt my palms become sweatier by each passing second.

"So?", she questioned.

"So?", I replied. She rolled her eyes. I just stood there like a complete fool just staring at her.

"Come on let's get this over with so I can get my notebook back. I need to study for my test next week", I snapped out of my daze and finally was able to come back to my senses.

"R-Right, now EHEM. Uh let's go?" you all thought I'm going to head back through the building filled with Alphas right? Wrong. I'm not! Nor am I going to jump from the window again. I came prepared this time. I grabbed Tiffany's hand and pulled her close to me, securing my hand around her waist. I was able to catch her off guard. I winked at her and made sure to close her door which she had forgotten to do, before reaching into my pocket and grabbed a teleportation ball.

I stepped on it, crushing it to bits and imagined where I wanted to go.

Then in a second we arrived just where I wanted to be.

"An amusement park?", Tiffany said blandly.

"Yup, but not any amusement park, it's the one and only Disney world!", I tried to be enthusiastic as possible, but Tiffany was not impressed one bit.

"Ah come on, it's fun here. I mean you've been here before no?", I was expectant on Tiffany being to this place many times as a child.

"I came here once and that was it, never again. You honestly think I'm sort of little kid?", She did not sound excited nor happy in anyway. But it's an amusement park, it's supposed to be "amusing".

"Were you scared of the rides or something? Like how can you hate it here? There's all these cool attractions, fun games, delicious food...oh! I almost forgot!", I checked my watch, counting down the seconds. Tiffany stared at me, probably thinking I've gone insane.

"What are you doing?", I ignored her question.

"If you've only been here once then I'm sure you missed out on the nightly sights here", she seemed confused at what I was saying.

"What on earth are you-", she stopped mid sentence when the lights lit up around the entire park. Her eyes shined so brightly taking in the sight. I wanted to show her just how beautiful this world can be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter