My Prince

Alpha And Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first time I was on my own. My parents had just enrolled me into a magic school where people from both Alphians and Omgans resided (we call each other Alphas and Omegas for short). If you are wondering Alphians and Omgans are actually two different types of magical users. Both almost like different races. It was said that there was once the ancient cup of Grem, one who drinks from it and does not die of the poisoning is the rightful leader of all magical beings. And yes, an Alpha and Omega both drank from it, but lived. After that there was a enormous feud between the two races. This was the reason for Alphas and Omegas practically hating each other. Then one day the grand mages of each race thought of a way to possibly get along with one another instead of there being a blood bath every time each race meets. That's when this school was built, it was to symbolizes that the two can live in peace together and rule as one nation. Many still criticizes the idea, but some have come to accept it.

As the daughter of a noble mage, I have been enrolled in the school for political reasons. Father and Mother said it would be good for our image and I should be on my best behavior not to bring any trouble to our family name.

I was only 8 at the time and stood outside the gate. Luckily I heard that the Alphas and Omegas won't be sharing housing complexes together to avoid any violence.

From what I've heard, Omegas are vicious and scary people who like to drink the blood of every living thing, they're practically savages, or so my head maid said when she found out I was coming here.

I looked over to the group of people on the Omega's side (both Alphas and Omegas were given their own uniforms so it was easy to tell each other apart). They were a bunch of middle school students who were just playing around with a soccer ball, to my surprise they weren't as vicious as I thought. Or at least I did think, the next thing that happened was one Omega kicking the ball towards an Alpha, and the moment it hit the Alpha in the face all the Omegas starting laughing at the Alpha's pain. Maybe my head maid was right.

"Young Miss, please follow me this way. I will take you to your new room", my butler guided me inside the Alpha's housing to my room. Because of my social standing I was given a room to myself and I am not getting a roommate.....I guess that's not bad.

 

 

Some time past and I'm already in middle school. This magic school has a lot of clashes between the Alphas and Omegas. One of the biggest known Omegas is Kim TaeYeon. Apparently she's a trouble maker yet one of the top students. She's always laying around in the common grounds (probably sleeping) during lunch. I've come to notice her when she bumped into me one day. She caught my attention when she apologized to me, an Alpha, but I came to assume she did not see who she bumped into. I had to admit, maybe not everyone is as they seem.

Don't get me wrong it's not that I like her or anything. She is just an interesting character. A bit different from other Omegas, but deep down I'm sure she's just a heartless person. I'm just waiting on the day she shows her colours to the world. I mean everyone has something to hide right? I don't think she plans to show how savage she truly is just yet.

Then...... came the last year of middle school.

I was in the rose maze walking around. It was the middle of the night and I wanted to get some fresh air. I came accross a small but spacious wooden gazebo. It had a swing inside and I thought to sit for a bit. It was a bit dark so I flicked my hand towards the roof of the gazebo and small bulbs of light shined brightly. Leaning back into the swing, I made myself more comfortable, closed my eyes and enjoyed the peace of the night.

"I guess even the Alpha's princess likes her peace and quiet once in a while", I opened my eyes to peak at the face of the voice. The light from the bulbs lit the persons face, bringing them into view and I stared into their clear shining eyes.

It was the one and only.

"Kim Taeyeon, daughter of Kim Joomin and Kim Nahee, or what you may know me as......an Omegan", she did a small bow as she introduced herself, I couldn't help but smile a bit at the gesture.

"Kim Taeyeon, a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, I am Hwang Miyoung, but you may call me Tiffany. I am the daughter of Hwang Minjoon and Lee Hanae", I decided to play along a bit and got up and curtsied. I saw the smirk on her face as I finished my curtsy.

"Now what brings you here this late at night?", she questioned.
"I could ask you the same Kim Taeyeon", I retorted.
"Please Tiffany, call me Taeyeon", I sat back down on the swing, sitting up right showing the excellent posture I had and learnt growing up for when I'm around any company.
"Taeyeon, should I assume you are up to something perhaps........mischievous?", she let out a whole hearted laugh, and I must say it sounds a bit like a middle aged woman.

"Now, how mean. For all I know you might be the one to be doing som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter