Aftermath

Winner Takes All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her expression lingered in his memory, her soft whimpering breaths, her seductive moans, how her eyes narrowed, overdosed in pleasure. He closed his eyes and inhaled, trying hard to forget how he touched her, her saluting peaks so responsive to his touch. He hasn’t seen her yet, but feeling her against his hand was enough to stir his senses.

He closed his eyes and inhales deeply, trying to forget about it. He clutched his hands under the table trying to soothe himself.

It’s just a girl.

He opened his eyes as he kept repeating his mantra. Trying to focus on the teacher’s lecture on a mere physics topic. He knew about this already, he doesn’t really need to listen, he’s just here for appearances sake.

The class droned on, he gazes forward and just waited as time keep ticking and then it was over. The day went on in its usual mediocre routine, classes, talk to a few teachers regarding the upcoming school events, talk to a couple of peers and then he goes home.

He was rather worried though, Jongin was especially not in his element. He didn’t really want to talk to anyone, he just went home. He’ll probably text him tonight, just to check up on him.

When he arrived home, he was surprised to see his father’s car parked in front of the entrance, they’re home.  He sauntered across the living room and there they are, the power couple. His looks are the opposite of Taemin’s, he has a very masculine look and despite his age his body is very much in shape. He is dressed in a white button up, sleeves rolled up, greying hair actually loos good on him. On the other hand, his mother is a very beautiful woman with elegant features. Despite her age, she looks like she’s still in her late-twenties, she has always been famous for her youthful look despite having two young adult boys.

Taemin’s heart soared, he missed his parents dearly.

“Hey son”, his father approached him, smiling with crinkling eyes.

Taemin tries to approach them nonchalantly, but failing miserably as he can’t hide the massive grin on his face.

His mother speed walked to him and pulled him in a warm embrace, “My baby”, she gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

“Eomma …”, Taemin rolled his eyes, though he really is happy that they are here.

They exchanged pleasantries and shared how they’ve been doing the past week. Taemin with school and his parents with their trip to New York.

“How’s hyung?”, Taemin asked.

“He’s doing great, he is busy studying for his exams and his internship at the law firm”, his mother explained lightly.

Jaemin, his older brother knew from the beginning that he didn’t want to pursue business. He wanted to help the less fortunate, the ones who were wronged by people with higher power. However, if it is in his power he would always help the family, since family always comes first. Taemin who is pretty much good in everything, didn’t mind continuing the family business, for him it was pretty challenging which made it fun for him.

“I think we are going to be merging the company with our partner”, his father said seriously. “We are going to be handling the deal next week in the Tokyo branch and I want you to be there every step of the way”

A whole week away, when things are just starting to heat up with Naeun.

“Are you sure about that? What about hyung? Are we all meeting up there?”, he asked.  

“Your hyung will be there but he will probably be late since he has to finish his exams and he needs to pull some strings to get a day off from the internship, he’s going to be a lawyer anyway so if he can’t make it it’s fine”, his father shrugged.  

Taemin understood, his brother is a busy college student. However, it has been 6 months since he last saw him, so it would be good if the family got together.

“Are you currently dating anyone Taemin?”, his mother asked in delight.

Taemin’s eyes bulged wide in response, “What do you mean mom?”, he asked nervously.

His mom answered hesitantly, “Mr. Park the owner our partner company has a daughter, close to your age it seems, and it seems it would be great if both of you get along”

“Wait- You want me to date her?”, he asked in disbelief.

His father took a long sigh, “We’re not saying anything …  we’re just saying to not mess this up, if you want to date her then date her but if you don’t then don’t mess with her, we don’t want to cross their family it might affect the deal”

An image of Naeun flashed his mind, I don’t think I would be looking at other girls for quite some time.

He gulped and answered his parents acting nonchalant, “Relationships are a bother, girls are so full of drama”, that’s not a lie, he still isn’t capable of a relationship. It reminded him of what happened in 9th grade, he was young then but he wasn’t going to do the same mistake twice.

Being with Naeun is just like him with those other faceless girls, there’s no commitment, he is not going to fall for her or anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter