Chapter 17

Focus On Me

Off course the rest of the boys wanted to celebrate Jinyoung's birthday as well once you got back from your weekend away. There was going to be a party in the dorm followed by movie night which was a standard tradition whenever they had time after schedules. You had joined them for about 5 of these movie nights in the past which usually led to everyone falling asleep in the lounge and you staying the night because it was too late to drive home.

You got the boys matching onesies from your trip and this was the perfect opportunity to give it to them. At least you had managed some shopping on that trip before that night... in that hotel room... with that boy... who was not your boyfriend... but... was definitely something to you. It had started off all fun and exciting and innocent. It was just you and your friends experiencing all those beautiful cities before your best friend decided she had to go to Jus2's concert. That's when everything changed. Well not really changed, more like escalated. Your feelings hadn't changed that day. They were there long before that show. They were there since that first day you met him in that dorm room when he played you his music. It had grown since then, a little everyday, especially that between the two of you, with every knee touch, with every brush of hands, with every hug, with every stare, with every lip bite you caught him unconsciously doing. You had wanted to bite that bottom lip long before that night in the hotel. 

~~~

After indulging in more birthday cake, four cakes in just three days. There had been two cakes on his actual birthday and now another two at the party the boys threw for him... The boys changed into the onesies you gave them, looking even more adorable than you could imagine and started posing for selfies together. Being with them always made you happy especially since they made you feel like such an important part of their family. The boys were no longer just your boyfriend's friends and members, they were your friends too that felt like brothers. You had gotten closer to every single one of them in different ways. Bambam was your shopping partner and you loved everything he picked out for you. You were the loudest cheerleader at Youngjae's football games with his friends. Jackson was the one who brought out your adventurous and brave side by taking you rock climbing and bungee jumping to help get over your fear of heights. Mark was frequently stopping by the cafe you work at to try everything on the menu and then attempted to give you skateboard lessons while you were on your breaks. You always had a special bond with yugyeom probably because he was the baby of the group but ever since he started dating your best friend, you have been spending a lot more time together on all those double dates. And then there was Jaebum. How could you even begin to explain your relationship? It started with you being his music test subject and all those times were really special to you because you knew that he actually cared about your feedback. You liked watching him work on music, you liked him singing his newly written lyrics to you, you liked just sitting in that room with him while he opened up about his life, his family, his aspirations, his hardships and his passions. Sometimes you used to just spend hours with him and not even realize it until Jinyoung got home from his schedule and took you away from him. Was it wrong to spend all that time alone with Jaebum when Jinyoung wasn't around? If you hadn't, would you be in the situation you were in right now? You had been with the other boys alone on many occasions so off course it didn't feel like there was anything wrong with it. Especially since it felt so right being next to him.

Jinyoung looked so incredibly cute in his onesie that you couldn't help but grin like a fool. You knew you were such a lucky girl to be with him. He was an amazing boyfriend. The sweetest guy a girl could ever meet, a proper gentleman. He was risking the wrath of his fans just to be with you because that's how much he loved you. And you loved him too. Everything physical that happened with Jaebum those last two times didn't take anything away from the fact that you were so deeply and madly in love with Jinyoung. So why were you so drawn to two guys? And more than that... why were you acting on the feelings that you had for both those guys? Your eyes drifted to Jaebum who was pulling Bambam's onesie hoodie down over his face while Bam struggled to get away from his hold. It made you chuckle and he looked at you in that instant, very aware that you were paying attention to him now. There was something about his gaze that sent your heart racing everytime his eyes were on you. You leave the boys to their selfies and their antics and go into the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Are you thirsty", you can feel the breath of Jaebum's whispers against the back of your neck as you sip on a can of soda, "I'm  sure we could find other ways to quench your thirst". The tone of his voice is so seductive and naughty and y. You have to manually remind your brain to swallow the soda because the rest of your body had frozen. You turn to him and he runs his fingers over your neck. "Mmmmh that familiar sight of your swallowing". Your cheeks get heated immediately and so does the lower areas of your body. "You liked watching me do that uh... that morning in the bathroom", you your upper lip recalling the taste of him on it. "It's a good thing this onesie isnt form fitting", he says half frustrated, half amused, "Because then everyone else will be able to see exactly what you are doing to me". 

You want to the onesie all the way down so you can see just how hard he is. Your mind starts to wonder just what he has on under there. You are clearly undressing him with your eyes because he breaks your train of thought by saying, "Nothing... I have nothing under here just like you had nothing on underneath when you wore my clothes. You couldn't have looked ier, apart from when I took them off you." Your body is literally aching for him to take off your clothes again and touch you in all those places that turn aches into pleasure. He starts ping his onesie slowly, teasing and taunting you and you are completely aware of how ironic it is that something as cute as a onesie can turn so y with a simple motion. 

"What are you guys doing in here?", Jinyoung's in the kitchen looking at Jaebum who has ped all the way below his chest. "Uhm he spilled soda on himself so I was just helping him clean it up", you are surprised by how quick and easy that excuse came to you. Jinyoung wraps his arms around you, completely indifferent to the situation as if he found nothing strange about it at all. You hear Jaebum walking away and the subtle sound of a zipper. "How about we go celebrate my birthday in my room for a little bit while the guys decide what movie we are going to watch". He kisses your neck, the same neck that was not so long ago caressed by another, in that spot that makes your toes curl. He knows that spot all too well. He knows your body better than anyone. He knows exactly how to pleasure every inch of you and just like that your body starts craving him now above anyone else...