Chapter 15

Focus On Me

“I have the worst hangover in the history of time”, Bambam exclaims. He has claimed the leftover birthday cake as his own and is too hungry to use chopsticks or forks. It is much later in the afternoon by the time everyone else wakes up and showers. You couldn’t go back to sleep after the morning you had. You were fully energized and spent the day cleaning up the remains of one hell of a party.

Everyone is seated at the dining table, trying to figure out what they can ingest without throwing it all back out. Jaebum has left to take his date home. You were pleased by her departure. You know your pettiness towards her is silly. But it can’t be helped. You feel territorial of Jaebum. Which is even more silly. Still, you are not going to be a hypocrite. He can date whoever he wants. After all, you are staying with Jinyoung. You love Jinyoung and you want to be with him. You just need to get Jaebum out of your system. And the best way to get someone out of your system is to get them inside you first.

“And I have the best videos thanks to that hangover”, you say. Bambam looks confused. It all starts coming back to him when you play the videos of the stripping and intimate dancing with his brothers as well as all of them trying to hold Youngjae up in the air like Simba from The Lion King while they sang happy birthday. “Now that is what I call a party”, he chuckles and cake frosting off his fingers. “Thanks for a great birthday guys”, Youngjae’s face is brightly lit with that happy smile of his, “It was the best one yet… I cannot wait for next year!”. “If I liv tha long”, Yugyeom’s words are muffled. His head is on table and your friend is trying to force feed him scrambled eggs.

Jinyoung picks up a strawberry and brings it to your lips. You bite down on it and the juice drips down your chin. His face instantly moves to yours and he it off slowly. You are still easily aroused by him and relieved that your physical moments with Jaebum has not put you off Jinyoung. “Get a room”, Jackson yells from the other end of the table. Jinyoung throws a plastic spoon at him but he hides and it hits Mark instead. Jackson laughs mockingly but Mark just buries his head into his girlfriend’s shoulder and sighs. He is much too hungover to deal with his little brothers right now. They will definitely be dealt with later.

“Leave them be”, Jackson’s girlfriend says, “Besides we were worse last night and much more pda about it”. “Now that I remember”, Bambam rolls his eyes, “I really need a girl of my own”. “Hmm, are you sure you need a girl after your dirty dancing with Jinyoung last night?”, your friend asks and turns to you, “You need to be careful, Bam might be trying to steal your man”. “Hey I don’t mind sharing with him at all”, you tease and everyone breaks out into laughter.

“So I leave and you still manage to have fun without me?”, Jaebum enters the room. You knew he was going to return once he dropped her off, but it still takes you by surprise. Off course the only empty seat is the one directly opposite you. He sits down. Your eyes meet his. There is an amusement in his gaze now. He knows the effect he has on you. Oh well, you know the effect you have on him as well. 

“So what did I miss?”, he asks. “Jinyoung and Bambam are the new IT couple”, Youngjae explains. “Really?”, Jaebum smirks, “So are you two broken up then”. You know exactly what he’s doing, throwing in such a serious topic in a non-serious situation. It was a joke before but now it makes you uneasy. “She’s just sharing me with Bambam”, Jinyoung gets up to puts his arms lovingly around him, “Isn’t that right my other love”. “Yes that’s right”, Bambam winks up at him. They actually make an adorable pairing.  

“I see, so does that mean you are going to share her as well?”, Jaebum says. No one else seems to notice the odd turn this conversation has taken. “Why?”, Jinyoung takes a seat back down next to you, “Are you interested?”. You are suddenly on the same page as everyone else because you now have a nauseated feeling. Jaebum shakes his head and looks down, “Is that all it takes for you to share your girl with me, my interest? Most men would kill if another asked them to share her”.

“Well I can ask so easily because I know I will never have to”, Jinyoung says proudly, kissing the back of your hand. It is so easy to let go of your morals and control when you are alone with Jaebum but then when you are with your boyfriend, the guilt floods back. Boyfriend! He is your boyfriend. He is not just some guy who you can lie to and cheat on. So why did it feel so right being with Jaebum? Given that you only went down on each other and not much else, since the others could have woken up at any time. Although that only made it hotter! You keep going back and forward between wanting Jaebum and not wanting him. You have to make up your mind and stick to it. 

“Jae stop playing with your food”, Marks girlfriend scolds, “And eat it… Are you not starving like the rest of them?”. Jaebum’s gaze finds you again and he has a playful grin on his lips, “Not really, I already ate this morning.” Oh he is pure evil! You are glad to have already swallowed your juice or you would have choked on it, just like something else you choked on today. “And well”, he goes on, “I just don’t see anything on this table that would satisfy my craving quite like it… well not yet at least”.  Is he seriously trying to run images of him taking you on this table through your mind? Uhhh why is it working? He his lips. That’s all it takes. You are done with this should or should you not cheat with Jaebum debate. You have made up your mind for good. You are definitely going to let him take you on this table and anywhere else you desire!