four // coffee

Where The Sky Connects // Loveteen Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y O O   J I A E   X   L E E   J I H O O N
jihoon's in need of a break. idol/cafe au.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Frantically clicking away and pressing the space bar every now and then, Jihoon was engrossed with his new composition. Although more than engrossed, he was feeling kind of frustrated. The song was almost complete but he wasn't satisfied. Something was missing.

Propping his head up with his hand while his elbow rested on the table beside the mouse, he calmly tapped his index finger, contemplating his next step.

Obviously having sat in this chair for close to half a day (for he had no schedules that day) except for the few times he went out to the washroom, it wasn't proving any good. It made him recall all the nagging from his fellow members (and fans) about getting out of that studio.

"Or else you're gonna be whiter than paper."

Jihoon groaned as those lines echoed in his head. It really wasn't that he wanted to be so fair skinned (even if he was thankful for it). Kicking the floor with his feet, he leaned back in his chair as he rolled behind.

This can't go on.

I should take a break.

Jumping out in his seat, Jihoon walked to the side of the table to grab his wallet and phone. Not forgetting his cap which he promptly wore and pulled down low, barely enough for him to see, he strolled out of his studio.

Carefully observing his surroundings and ensuring that the coast was clear, Jihoon stealthily made his way through the back alleys and passed several streets before turning out to the cafe round the corner.

Typically, one could walk from the company building to the cafe within minutes but because he had to take the unconventional way, it could go up to triple the time taken. Still, even if you told Jihoon about the other cafe where he could get his coffee fix that was considerably nearer, he wouldn't switch.

This cafe was where he liked to get his coffee fix; it was where he liked to take his breaks.

Pushing the glass door open as the melodious chimes sounded his entrance, a girl looked up from the counter and flashed a bright smile. It was a smile so bright and pure that would trigger the same smile on Jihoon's own face (though h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter