three // bedhead

Where The Sky Connects // Loveteen Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H O I   S E U N G C H E O L   X   J U N G   Y E I N
seungcheol's in a total mess but his secretary comes in and saves the day. and probably does more than just saving it. boss-secretary au.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Seungcheol was in code red. He had a meeting in twenty minutes and he had currently just sat up in bed, topless (for that was how he usually slept) and spotting a stubborn bedhead.

In short, he was late. Very much going to be.

Fumbling desperately for his phone which he eventually found lying on the floor by the coffee table in the large suite, he belatedly realised the reason why he hadn't budged at all until the room service call came in. His phone was dead; likely from the meeting he had the night before with another group of clients who didn't seem like they wanted to leave the hotel lounge.

And he had just wasted a minute finding it only to be greeted with such news.

Letting out a frustrated groan, he immediately picked up speed and dashed for the bathroom, not forgetting to connect his phone to the charging cable in between. As he brushed his teeth clumsily, Seungcheol attempted to smoothen the stubborn lock of hair that was sticking out.

Feeling even more frustrated that it wasn't cooperating, he gave up and spat out the mix of toothpaste and water. Taking a quick rinse, he sprinted out of the bathroom and casually began undressing.

Hang on. Where is my suit?

Right then, he heard a beep and the room door clicked open.

"Director Choi, I'm so sorry that I didn't manage to wake you up earlier. My alarm didn't go off and the morning traffic was so awfully terrible. Here's your suit that's been dry cleaned. I picked out your ivory one because Madame mentioned CEO Choi would be in navy. Don't want to ever end up blending in with him, right--?"

Seungcheol was wide-eyed and frozen in his spot (hands still by his side that had just let go of his pants that was now abandoned on the floor), as was his secretary who had just entered. It was only at the end of her rambling did she look up from hooking the suit on the hangers. It was also then that she became aware of the situation.

Instantly, he scrambled behind the wall while she spun around to show her back.

"I'M S-SO SORRY D-DIRECTOR CHOI!" she stuttered aloud and bowed, although it meant that she was bowing towards the other direction and not at Seungcheol. (She silently thanked the heavens th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter