five // laughter

Where The Sky Connects // Loveteen Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

K I M   S E O K M I N   X   R Y U   S U J E O N G
if there's one thing seokmin remembers as clear as his own, it's that one addictive laughter. university au.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A door beeped open and Seokmin shuffled into the house, lugging a large duffle bag along with him. As he proceeded to squeeze his feet out of his shoes, he heard sounds of bedroom slippers atop the wooden floor of his shared dorm. Looking up, he broke into a smile.

"Wonwoo hyung! I'm back."

"Welcome back," Wonwoo greeted, his low voice sounding more like a gruff.

Watching his dormmate trudge back to his room, Seokmin knew better than to ramble off about his camp to him. Having seen the mug in Wonwoo's hands (likely filled with coffee for that was the aroma filling the house), the bags under his tired eyes (that his large-rimmed spectacles couldn't conceal), and hearing how he sounded like he just woke up, Seokmin concluded that Wonwoo had been burning his day and night away with his assignments.

IT engineering pays well but man, you really don't get sleep.

Even so, being the chatty person he was, Seokmin very much wanted to share with someone—anyone—about the camp. So when he met Minghao at school who graciously remembered about his camp and asked him about it, he excitedly began sharing without any care about the time. (Thankfully both boys didn't have any other classes that day but poor, kind Minghao.)

"So do you think you'll meet her again?" Minghao asked as he popped a cheese biscuit into his mouth.

Seokmin hummed. "Of course I'd hope to meet her again but... I highly doubt it. I don't even know what school she's from."

Right when those words left Seokmin's lips, he heard a hoarse, contagious laughter ringing out through the air. That laughter sounded all too familiar—just like the one he fell in love with six days ago when he made a joke during one of the acting classes and she was genuinely burst out in laughter.

Jerking his head to the direction of the sound, he caught a glimpse of her right before she disappeared behind the wall.

Fumbling to gather his things, he stuttered in between to Minghao, "t-that laughter! I-it's her"

"Seriously? Where?" Minghao head's darted around as he tried to find the person.

Anxiously, Seokmin hugged his bag and staggered as he tried to listen out for her laughter to tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter