Chapter 5

Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The cast’s got 7 days off, extra 2 days, weekends, after finish filming 4 episodes in one week. After their days off, they have a sponsorship commercial they must do and will continue to shoot for episode 5 the next day.

 

On that 7 days off, Yuqi will head back to korea to continue promoting with (G)i-dle and do preparation for an upcoming award show.

 

While Lucas will mostly stay to do his individual and WayV’s activities as well.

 

****

 

The day before when episode 4 filming ended. The producer gather all the cast before heading back to the hotel. He with the production team has gifted all the cast and their manager movie tickets to go see Captain Marvel. They have booked exclusively one cinema at closing hours just for them.

 

The producer is very aware that the cast need that time where they can have a good time with colleagues and friends without having any cameras or stranger surrounding them.

 

So they also prepare 3 different vehicles to avoid being followed by the fans and paparazzi, “I suggest you don’t go all at once” the producer gives an advice, “Two from the staff will be there once you arrive and will happily accompany you till the movie ends” he continues.

 

****

 

It’s close to closing hours. All cast agreed to meet straight at the hotel’s parking garage. Their managers went downstairs first and the assistant producer meet them up just to give the car keys.

 

Li chen’s, Zheng kai’s and Yan lin’s manager will have the responsibility to drive while the others have to stay fully awake when going and coming back

 

****

 

After waiting for a little while, the cast starts showing up one by one. Zheng kai first, Yan lin second, Yuqi third, Baby, Ya wen fourth, Li chen fifth and last, Lucas.

 

The managers them to where the car is parked and Li chen’s manager is the first to call out a name that will be joining him and Li chen, “Angelababy” he said, “step right here please” he shows Li chen and Angelababy the way to the car that they’ll be using.

 

They all got in and is the first to leave, “See you there” Angela baby waves from the passenger window.

 

Next one is Zheng kai’s manager to step forward. But before he can get a name out from his mouth, Zheng kai tries answering, “between Yan lin or Ya wen ge. Correct?” he lop sided smiled.

 

Zheng kai’s manager nodded, “Ya wen ge, shall we?” he escorts them both to the car.

 

“I guess the big car is for us then” says Yan lin taking Lucas and Yuqi by their shoulders.

 

The three, along with their manager, walk towards to an SUV parked beside the sedan car that has Zheng kai and Ya wen in it. Both cars then left the parking garage 10 minutes apart from Li chen and Angelababy.

 

“coast is clear” Zheng kai’s manager announces seeing no unfamiliar vehicle following from behind

 

****

 

Since it’s already late at night, there were no traffic. Only needed 20 minutes to reach the location. By the time they arrive, a security guard waves as a signal for them to keep driving to where he’s standing. Zheng kai’s manager who is in the front gives signal to Yan lin’s manager to follow him.

 

“good evening” Zheng kai’s manager pulls down the driver’s window

 

The security gives a salute gesture, “Evening. Just head straight to there” he pointed the direction with his right hand.

 

“will do. Thank you” Zheng kai’s manager pulls back up the window and follow the direction he is given.

 

From a distant, Zheng kai’s manager can see 2 staff have waited at the door for them to come. He stops the car right in front of it and one from the two staff immediately takes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter