Chapter 3

Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuqi and Lucas were only told to let it flow naturally by the production team. The selected scenes will based on their real interaction. Not scripted because there will be none.

 

****

 

After hearing the sudden agreement, Yuqi’s manager believes in Yuqi’s consistency. Remaining that friendship, a friendship but he questions about Lucas’s. Can and will he resist Yuqi’s charm? He thought.

 

Yuqi’s Manager POV

I wasn’t hired just yesterday by Cube, I’ve been around for a couple years. Went from groups to groups. Automatically i’ll hear stories and rumors revolving around the boys and girls of Cube. Yuqi is one from the many.

The stories I heard so far about her were most likely about the guys that first admit being just a friend, eventually falls for her. She didn’t intentional made them too. It’s just the guys couldn’t resist her chill fun to be around with personality.

Some have courted her, got rejected. Some have accepted the fact that it’ll never more than friends. Those who accepted knows how she’s really focus on her career right now and won’t let a thing call relationship be messing with her head at the moment.

If people ask if there is any guy genuinely see her as a friend and not end up interested of being more, so far it’s Yanan from Pentagon. I haven’t heard stories or any rumors about him having a crush on Yuqi. Their friendship is pure and it shows.

As a guy, i can easily detect other guys through their body languages when they romantically attracted in the opposite . Especially young boys in their age of puberty. Lucas is in that age and has not yet aware that his teasing can turn to a little confession of saying I like you anytime soon.

“Earth to manager oppa” I heard Woogie’s voice calling me, “I'm all done.”

“Ne..” I answered taking her bag from her hands even though she refuses wanting to carry it herself, “please. I insist” I said escorting her to the door to join the others for breakfast.

 

****

 

Today’s schedule and the next couple of days won’t be as full like the previous day. It’ll take one place only and there will be no physical activities. They will only shoot a video inside a music studio where the cast take part in making Keep Running theme song. After shooting, the cast will continue to record chosen tracks for an episode that’s music themed.

Before heading to the studio, the cast along with their managers gather in circles for a quick briefing. Led by the producer, assisted by the assistant producer. The assistant producer started off with handing out pages of sheet music. Afterwards the producer took his turn announcing there will be no camera outside the studio, today’s van included. He then reminded the cast about the contract saying no photo or video allowed during today’s filming, “the managers get hours of free time” and informs he provided a staff to take the managers place for today. He explains that the cast will paired up for the music themed episode, “with whom you paired with can be found in the second page” before he closes the briefing

Li Chen, Ya Wen, Zheng Kai, Angelababy, Yan Lin, Lucas and Yuqi all turn to the second page and read who they got paired with.

Angelababy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter