Contented

Heart Out

The next day, you and Wonyoung wake up late. You go downstairs just to see Chaewon preparing breakfast. Oh, she cooked egg benedict and made coffee. “Good morning, Miss.” She said as she notices you. “Good morning, seems like you woke up early for this huh.” She winks at you. “Morning, sis.” Wonyoung’s following you. “I had no idea you can cook well, Chae.” Wonyoung said as she sat down. “Of course, for Min-I mean for you guys. I just thought you might be tired to make breakfast.” She looks at you and you smiled at her. You see Wonyoung looking at you, confused. “Is there something wrong?” She shakes her head. “Nothing.” Thank God, she didn’t doubt Chae’s action towards you. You can finally eat in peace.

“Yujin texted me earlier, saying she’ll pick me up. She wants a day with me, I guess.” Wonyoung said as she takes another bite. “She really got it bad for you, huh.” Chaewon looks at her sister. “You Minjoo, what are your plans later?” She asks you. “Nothing, I’ll be resting at my house.” You saw her nod at your reply.

You’re resting at your house. It was past noon. Later, you feel your phone beeped. “You up for a road trip?” Chaewon asked you throught text. You replied saying you’re up for it. “I’ll be there in a minute. Prepare yourself,” You hurriedly went to your room, searching for outfit that will make you pretty. You settled for a crop top and a high waist shorts. “This will do.” You see your reflection at the mirror. You can say that you’re glowing. Is this the feeling of being in love? You hear a knock. It seems like Chaewon’s finally here.

You opened the door. You saw her with flowers in her hand. “For you, Min.” She kisses your cheek. You blushed. “Why? Is today a special day, Chae?” She smiled a little. “Nothing, I just want to prove that I’m serious with you.” Gosh, you’re pretty sure that your cheeks are burning right now. You didn’t know that she’s this sweet when she’s serious. Oh Chaewon, you’re making me fall for you harder. You look at hear from head to toe. She’s wearing a flannel and also a high waist shorts. It made her look hotter. “Let’s go?” She holds your hand as you two walks to her car. She opened the car door for you. “Thank you.” You said as she entersed the car. She takes your hand to her lips and kisses it. “You’re welcome, my princess.” You playfully hit her arm as she made you blush again. “Just drive now, Chae!” She laughs at you.

You feel contented with this. With her reputation as a troublemaker, it really amazes you when she smiles and acts cute in front of you. You capture a picture of her driving, smiling while looking at the road. You also took a picture of your hands together.

While driving, she played an acoustic song. It’s really peaceful. Suddenly she sings along, it was your first time hearing her voice. When you thought you couldn’t fall even harder and she does this. Her voice was really good. Good is an understatement, you didn’t know she has this sweet and angelic voice. You look at her in awe. She suddenly stops singing and looks at you. “Why?” She laughs. “You sing well, Chae. I didn’t know you had this on you.” You . She just played along. “Well, you should be grateful princess because I only sang in front of you.” She winks at you. You playfully rolled your eyes.