Party

Heart Out

                After a long day, Wonyoung asked you to go with her to the mall. She said that she needed help in choosing clothes for the carnival. Well, it’s because of her crush, Ahn Yujin. A soccer player of your school that’s popular among girls. Knowing the famous Ahn Yujin, she wouldn’t make a move to Wonyoung. Of all the girls that are crushing on her, will she ever get notice?  Think about something that will help your bestfriend, Minjoo. Think. Yeah right, the kissing booth. How ironic if the never got kissed girl Wonyoung get kissed at the kissing booth. Now you know what plan you are going to have on the carnival.

                You had contacted all of your friends to help you for the preparation of the booth yet none of them wants to help especially they think that “Kissing Booth” was a silly idea. “Kissing booth? Oh that was a lame idea, Kim.” “We’ll help if you can bring Chaewon to the booth.” You sigh. Gosh, these girls were totally into her. That flirty and hot Chaewon. Like who wouldn’t? She’s perfect. She’s hot, beautiful, a sporty one unfortunately she’s a great flirt.

                It’s a Friday night. You and Wonyoung were invited to attend a party. You changed to all the outfits that you have prepared and none of it seems to suit your style. You ended up choosing a light blue colored dress.

                 You’re finally at your batchmate’s house party. You looked for Wonyoung but you saw Chaewon instead. Geez, and she’s kissing another girl this time what a flirt. You slowly walk up to her; she turned to look at you with a frown on her face. “What?” You hate that arrogant look on her face after pulling out from the girl she was kissing. You said that the ‘Rose Girls’ were asking to see her. She made the girl that she was kissing earlier leave. Oh god, why did she have to be easy on this kind of thing. You asked her again about the kissing booth, well yeah you shouldn’t have had high hopes for her. She literally said she wouldn’t be doing it.

                You made your way to the Rose girls’ squad. They were so amused to the fact that you manage to shoo away the girl that was making out with Chaewon. They asked you about having Chaewon participate in your booth. You lied, telling them that Chaewon would do whatever you want her to do. And you knew you’re doomed.

                The party was fun. Having students of your school attending it. You and Wonyoung danced at the center. You even challenged some guy to play ps4 with you. The people cheered as you drink the shot in one go. You swear that you’re getting dizzy. Damn, you didn’t even know anymore what you were doing. You wouldn’t believe it that you danced on top of the table while you were taking off your dress. You wondered why you did that. Well, after you drank many shots your body started to heat up.  Wonyoung and the others watched you and later the party went wild following you, as they took of their clothes as well. Skinny dipping it is huh. Your vision started to blur and the next thing you knew, someone carried you at her/his back. “Are you a boy or a girl?” You asked the person while you’re head was literally spinning. “You smell good.”

                The next day, you found yourself wearing a basketball jersey. You woke up at an unfamiliar room. Fear started to gush over you. You checked yourself if you still had your clothes yesterday on. You feel like it’s the hangover but you saw Chaewon walked into the room only wearing her bathrobe. You saw her grabbing some clothes. “Hey, how bad was I last night?” You asked her.  “You were so bad to the point that you danced at the top of the table while taking off your dress.” She answered to you while smirking.  

                That was so embarrassing if Chaewon didn’t pick you up, you wouldn’t know what will happen next. Standing up, you notice that you’re not wearing shorts. “Hey, can I borrow a shorts please?” Oh damn, you’re only wearing your undies. You immediately hid behind the curtains.  She laughed at your action. You started pointing to the shorts on the floor only for her to tease you. You got tired asking her for it and went to get the shorts by yourself. Heck, you forget that you’re hiding behind the curtain so when you tried to reach for it, you ended up being on top of Chaewon as you fall. You two ended up rolling inside the curtain and yeah, that was so close. You almost touched hers. She ended up laughing while you’re panicking just to wear that damn shorts. Gosh, you definitely need to get out of here.

           You went to Wonyoung’s room. Thankfully she had bought you all the medicines that you needed for your hangover. “Remind me to not drink again next time.” You said to her. You really got it bad.