Forbid

Heart Out

The event ended. Your booth was a hit. The club collected a huge amount of money. You’re contented at the result. At your way, you saw Wonyoung with Yujin. “Hey, are you going to drive me home?” You asked. “Sorry Min, I’ll be with Yujin for the rest of the night. You can ask my sister to drive you home instead.” Oh right, Wonyoung didn’t saw what happened earlier as she’s not around that time. Thank God, you have no idea how she’ll react if she sees you kissing her sister. You simply nodded at her waving goodbye to her and Yujin.

 

You saw Chaewon sitting at her motorcycle at the parking lot. She’s just sitting there but why does she looks so attractive. “Finished the event already, Miss?” You nodded at her. “Seems like I’ll be the one to drive you home tonight huh.” She smiled at you. She handed you her spare helmet. “Hold tight, Min.” You hug her. Thankfully, she couldn’t see how you are a blushing mess right now. She drove fast. On your journey, you noticed that she’s not taking the right route to your home. “Hey, where are we going?” You asked nervously. She just laughed at your question.

 

 Arriving at the place, it seems like it’s a garden with a tree house in the middle. She holds your hand as you climb the stairs. “Sorry, I just wanted to show off my secret place to you Min.” She laughed nervously waiting for your reaction. “It’s nice.” You look around the house. It’s peaceful and quiet. Suddenly, it rains. “Ugh, it’s raining so hard Min. It seems like we’ll stay at this house until it stops huh.” She said looking at the window. You look at her worried face. Something about her expression right now makes you want to kiss her. N-No Minjoo. It’s wrong. If Wonyoung finds out about your crush on her sister, you’re dead. This can’t be. Staring at her, you didn’t notice that you come your way closer to her. She stared at you, confused. You’re gonna be dead Minjoo but you can’t stop. There’s something about Chaewon that seems to attract you for some reason.

 

 You put your arms around her shoulder. She’s taken aback at first. After a while, you can feel her responding to your kiss. She puts her right hand on your back while her left hand cups your cheek. You can feel the excitement through your chest. Then you remember all of her girls, you pulled away. “Why?” She looks at you. “I-I can’t just be one of your collection of girls, Chae.” You said sadly. “Min, is that what you think of me?” “It’s what everyone thinks of you, Chae.” “Min, I know you know better than that.” She stared at you frustrated. “If that’s what you also think of me, fine.” You felt sorry.

 

“The rain had stop. Let’s go home, now.” You can feel the sadness in her tone. She drives you home to your house. None of you is willing to start a conversation. “I should get going, good night.” She said putting her helmet. She drove fast. You weren’t able to thank her properly for driving you home. You silently blamed yourself for ruining her mood. You know you should apologize to her.