Date

Heart Out

            It’s another day at school. The classes were the usual, boring class. You felt someone poking you from the back. You turned and you see that she’s giving a paper. It was another guy trying to hit on you again. You search for that guy and you saw him smiling. Well, he’s nice why not try it out. You replied that you two can go on a date. Unknown to you, someone from the back was watching the whole scenario. Chaewon just frowned and gave you a confused look. “What?” you asked her. She immediate shook her head. Weird.

             You told Wonyoung about your date. She said that she’ll help you in dressing up. Here we are, at your room. Picking clothes that will suits you. She pulls a makeover on you. “Wow, is this really me?” You asked in disbelief as you stared at your reflection. You thanked her for helping you out. “It’s nothing, now shall we get going?” She said as she walks over to her car. You were nervous. It was your first time going out on a date.

              You arrived at the restaurant. “He’s not here yet.” You said looking at the time on your screen. Thirty minutes have passed and your date is still not here. You were about to go when he showed up. “I’m sorry, Minjoo. I was actually planning on going to this date as I had planned. B-But Chaewon came to see me and told me to back off because I don’t deserve such a girl like you. I told her that I was up for it and she punched me.” You gave him a confused look. Like what? Chaewon did that to him? It is as if he read your expression. “She’s been blocking all those guys that were trying to pursue you. You actually thought that no one’s interested on you but no. She blocked them all before they can come to your way.”

                You let out a frustrated sigh. Why would she do that? You went home after that failed date. You picked up your phone and called her. “As far as I can remember, you’re not my dad to do those things Chaewon. You know what? You ruined my supposedly date for this night and now I’ve been told that you chased off my suitors. For what? You know what; don’t meddle with my love life anymore.” Damn, you were angry. For real, she made it looks like no one’s interested on you. “We’ll see about that, miss” She said on the other line. Her playful tone while saying that. She really knows how to annoy you, eh. You let out a loud grunt. You should just sleep out your frustration today