Chapter 2

Always Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

“Why are you always following me? Don’t you have your own friends?” Yoona asked without expressing how irritated she actually was.

“Yeah... but look at them. They have all ditched me. Who else am I supposed to hang out with now? Hyoyeon has become best friends with Sunny and Tiffany thinks I’m too idiotic.” 

“Maybe because you are.” 

Yuri pouted after Yoona’s last statement, “Besides, I like being with you.” 

“Well I don’t. You probably only stick around with me because I’m an easy target for you to play with.” 

Yuri chuckled, “Of course, why else?” 

Yoona’s smile had transitioned to a frown. “Aigoo, I’m just messing around. I would never do that to you and if I did, you’d beat me up again.” Yoona smacked the latter’s arm. “But why do you dislike me so much?” The lunch bell had rung as Yoona packed up her stuff and stood up.

“Because you’re annoying.” She left the tanned girl that was still seated at her desk.

“Yah wait! Yoona~” Yuri rapidly gathered her belongings and followed the doe-eyed girl. 



 

“Jessica, this is Yuri. Yuri, Jessica.” Yoona introduced her friends to each other. 

So this is the chick who stole my spotlight the other day. 

The two girls greeted one another with a smile but only had their attention on Yoona who was eating excessively.

“You eat quite a lot for a girl like you,” Yuri remarked.

“Shut up.” Yoona immediately shot back and glared fiercely as if she already had enough of Yuri’s unnecessary comments. The tanned girl stayed quiet and continued eating her sandwich as she watched Yoona’s blonde friend pass her a pack of cookies.

Yoona grinned in happiness. “My favourite! Thanks, Sica.” Yuri could only shake her head to how childish the doe-eyed really was.



 

“Look at the class president eating sweet potatoes. I swear that’s the only thing she ever eats.” Hyoyeon brought Sunny closer to her and pointed at the girl.

“Hey! I heard that.” Seohyun turned around and pouted.

Hyoyeon chuckled shyly and gave a nervous expression, “Sorry.” Her face went back to normal when the class president returned to her previous position. “Aish…” Hyoyeon laid her head on the table.

“So Hyoyeon, are you into girls?” The latter immediately sat straight up from Sunny’s unexpected question.

“W-What kind of question is that?”

Sunny scratched her head not wondering what was wrong with her question. “You were attracted to me the first time I arrived, weren’t you?”

Hyoyeon’s cheek were dark pink, “No I wasn’t.” 

“Don’t lie—why else would you have asked me out on a date.” 

“I thought you were a guy for god’s sake! If I knew you were a girl I would’ve never flirted.” Sunny burst out laughing. “You still thought I was attractive at some point.” 

“Can we just never bring this topic up ever again?” Hyoyeon said in shame. 



 

-



 

“If you don’t like Yuri, then tell her to leave you alone,” Jessica suggested.

“But… that would be so cruel of me. She doesn’t have anyone to hang around with at school.” Yoona explained. However, Jessica still wanted to convince the latter to get rid of Yuri. She didn’t need anyone bothering Yoona or herself when they already have a perfect friendship.

“She’s a wealthy kid. I’m sure there are plenty of people willing to be her friend… if she paid them.” Jessica slightly giggled at her joke as Yoona remained still.

“Jessica...”

The blonde’s smile faded. “I’m sorry.” 

“Let’s just keep her around. She’s not too bad at times and I still need my phone back. What if she threatens me?” Yoona concluded making the latter unsatisfied with her decision. 



 

Yoona was walking her way to class when she recognized a familiar figure talking with another girl. “Yeah, I have a few Ferraris, but I rarely drive them. Maybe we could go out for a ride some time if you wan—” Yuri turned around when she felt a tap on her shoulder and had smiled to her surprise. “Yoona! Where did you come from?” Yuri faced the other girl and bid her goodbye before departing with her doe-eyed friend.

“Were you flirting with her?” Yoona asked. 

“What makes you think that?”

“Then why else would you talk to her?”

“Are you jealous right now?” The tanned girl smirked making the latter feel embarrassed and realize how she was acting towards this situation.

“Keep dreaming.” 

“Well since you’re not letting me stick around with you, I must make other friends.” Yuri shrugged.

“No, it’s fine... You can hang out with me.” She looked down at her shoes.

“Really?” Yuri placed her hands on the latter’s shoulders which then proceeded into a warming hug when Yoona nodded as confirmation. “Thank you.” She didn’t know how to respond from the sudden act and uncomfortably hugged the girl back.

“However, you can no longer flirt with anybody.” Yoona broke off the embracement and instructed.

“Wait, why? You’re not my girlfriend.” Yuri protested as she crossed her arms.

“I-I don’t befriend players.” She played it off after another realization of being humiliated. 

Yuri chuckled, “Alright, whatever you say Im Yoona. I’m all yours.” 

“Why would I ever want you to be mine.” 

“Quit lying—Who wouldn’t want me? I’m legit perfect.” Yuri received a smack to the back of her head.

“So full of yourself.” Yoona walked away from the latter.



 

“What are you doing tonight?” Yuri asked while she placed the straps of her backpack onto her shoulders. 

“Why do you ask?” Yoona questioned back and walked out of the classroom with her friend. 

“I’m just wondering if you wanted to go out and watch a movie with me.” Yuri grinned hoping the latter would find her propose engaging. However, when she turned over to face Yoona, the doe-eyed didn’t show much expression.

“I already have plans for tonight.”

Yuri pouted in disappointment. “With what?” 

“Jessica and I are going to the Lantern Festival.” 

Yuri then remembered Hyoyeon had asked her the other day if she wanted to attend that event but she rejected. Yuri found those sort of things a “waste of time,” but she suddenly seemed interested when Yoona mentioned it again. Maybe she could encounter the doe-eyed if she went with Hyoyeon. 

Nah, it was already too late. She probably found another companion to go with. 

Yuri suddenly thought of something else. “Can I come along?”

Yoona immediately refused the girl’s request. “Hell no! Why do you wanna come with us?”

Yuri took a second to quickly think of something to reply as Yoona watched the latter present out an adorable and convincing pout.

“Because I’ve never been to the Lantern Festival and no one else is willing to take me.” 

Yoona rolled her eyes, knowing Yuri was throwing lame excuses at her. “Why don’t you ask one of your friends to go with you. I want to spend time with Jessica, not you.” Yoona’s last statement made the tanned girl pursed her lips and had her eyes at the ground. Yoona reflected on her words and wondered if she was a bit too harsh at her friend when she physically noticed she had hurt Yuri’s feelings. 

“Let me ask Jessica about this first if she’s okay with you coming along.” 

Yuri shot her head up in surprise and grinned widely at the latter. “You’re letting me go with you?”

“I never said that but I’ll ask Jessica so don’t get your hopes up so high.” Yoona was satisfied when she saw the latter was smiling once again. 

“Without me there with you, it wouldn’t be as much fun, right?” Yuri chuckled. 

“Do you want me to reconsider my decision again and let you stay at hom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter