Chapter 1

Always Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

“Yah! Give that back to me!” A voice was heard around the corner of a convenient store. Yoona followed the trail of that voice in concern and watched two figures physically abusing someone on the ground. Being the courageous girl she is, Yoona harshly pushed the bullies off making them look back up in shock.

“Are you alright?” Yoona bent down towards the girl on the floor and offered her hand.

“Where did you come from?” Yuri questioned from behind as the young one lifted Tiffany off the ground and dusted the dirt off of her shirt.

“Ignore them—I’ll call the police.”

Both the eye-smiled girl and Hyoyeon reacted immediately showing a sign of panic and confusion. “Huh? Why are you calling the police?” Tiffany asked.

“To arrest them obviously, what else?” Yoona took out her phone from her pocket.

“Wait, don’t! This is just some misunderstanding.” She tugged on Yoona’s arm, pleading the girl to stop. Yet, she still decided to continue her act and give out an assuring smile.

“You don’t have to be afraid.”

“You know nothing about this, stay out of it.” Yuri walked up to Yoona and snatched her phone away.

“Give that back, you—!” The doe-eyed girl tried reaching for her phone but the latter was taller. Yoona smacked the tanned’s arm resulting in the device to slip out of her hand. Everyone’s eyes had widened when the phone cracked on the concrete floor as Yuri gulped watching the innocent figure rage into madness in a blink of an eye.

Yoona clenched her fist and yelled furiously, “MY PHONE!” She had lost it right there. The doe-eyed kicked the living daylights out on Yuri’s shin causing her to collapse on the ground and groan in pain. Tiffany tried calming Yoona down before she made another attack as Hyoyeon assisted the injured latter.



 

-



 

“Introducing to you all, we have three international students from America who will be studying together with us.” The professor presented to her class.

Yoona unplugged her earphones and noticed it was the three girls she had met earlier down in the alley.

Tiffany nudged Yuri’s arm, signifying the tanned to introduce herself in front of the class. “Hello everyone, my name is Kwon Yuri. I am looking forward to studying with you all.” Yoona was locked on the girl’s smile that she gave at the end but managed to maintain her cold glare due to the reminder of her previous incident.

“May you please talk a little clearer? It’s hard to understand you.” The class president, Seohyun, requested in the audience.

“My father is Korean American. Due to my parents’ business, I have to travel with them back and forth between the two countries. That’s why my accent isn’t very fluent.”

No wonder why.

“Hi, my name is Tiffany Hwang, or you can call me by my Korean name, Miyoung.” She waved and flashed her adorable eye smile out in the classroom, possibly making every guy in the room fall in love with her.

“And I’m Kim Hyoyeon. We three are all very close friends and are hoping to graduate together.”

“Welcome to our class! I’m Seo Joo-Hyun or just Seohyun for short. I’m the president of this class and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me anything.” Seohyun’s simple words had already made the trio rest in ease in their unfamiliar environment.

“Please find yourself an empty seat to sit in.” The professor instructed. Yuri already knew exactly where she wanted to sit.

“Mind if I sit here?”

Yoona stared at the tanned figure in disbelief due to the fact she didn’t even wait for her permission before placing her on the empty chair.

“Hey buddy, let’s sit together. There is an empty seat right here.” Hyoyeon suggested.

“My mother said she doesn’t want me sitting next to any dumb kids.” Hyoyeon had a completely blank expression displayed on her face when she saw Tiffany rest beside the class president instead.

“Traitor…” She muttered under her breath.

“Newcomer, can you sit somewhere else?” Yoona asked.

“I don’t want to. From today and onwards, let’s help each other out.” Yuri reached her hand out for a shake but the latter faced the other direction. “It seems like fate has brought us together.” The tanned started again.

“Fate?” She scoffed. “I’m not going to forget about what you did to my phone this morning.” Yoona pulled her device out of her bag showing the girl her cracked screen.

“Aish, you’re still upset about that? I will get this thing fixed, don’t even worry—It’ll be like brand new.”

Yoona shifted her direction towards the latter. “Really?”

The older girl smirked. “Only if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter