Chapter 5

Always Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

Jessica was agitated after not being able to reach her best friend. It’s been nearly three hours since the two have gone out and Jessica wouldn’t be able to rest her soul if she hadn’t received a call back from the younger one informing she’s alright. The reminiscent of Yoona and Yuri holding hands had only provoked the Ice Princess to feel a mixture of purple. Although her anger was depicted by the red, she felt somewhat depressed about this whole scenario. Now she was that friend who was forgotten and isolated from the rest. 

No, it was never initially planned out that Jessica identified as the antagonist of the story; the character who everyone loathes because they tend to stop the protagonist from being with the girl of their dreams. Instead, a story that had came into her mind went something a bit like falling in love without such conflict involved. Did I mention that the only characters in this tale were Yoona and herself? Unfortunately, the world reversed the roles and now Yuri is getting to enjoy this opportunity. Sorry Jessica, but sometimes life just doesn’t work out the way you want it to. 

Jessica cried out a loud scream to reduce the pain that was weighing on top of her chest, specifically the left knowing that Yoona was perhaps having the time of her life eating ice cream with the tanned.

Her younger sister appeared at the door after an obnoxious sound was heard on the other end. “Are you okay?! I thought I heard you yell from out there.” Krystal panicked, poking her head inside the room. Without the latter’s response, Soojung knew it all from her sister’s expression that something was definitely caught up in her mind. 

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Jessica faked a smile, hating to bring her younger sibling into her own mess and especially causing her to worry. One thing Jessica claimed to master was concealing her emotions away from others. 

“You know I’m always here for you. I’m here to help in any way, shape or form.”

“Thank you but it’s okay, I’ve got it taken care of. And I’m sorry for scaring you off like that.” 

Before shutting the door, Krystal gave an assuring smile and said, “Don’t worry Unnie, just let me know if you need anything.” 

Jessica knew individuals who didn’t have a strong bond with their siblings. For that reason, she was more than grateful to have such an overly caring sister. It wasn’t abnormal that her relationship with Krystal was absolutely perfect throughout their fraternal mind and exceptional love for one another. Jessica took an abundance of care for her sister when she first arrived in this world. It was only fair enough Soojung did the same to repay that kindness of hers. 

After Krystal had left the girl, Jessica’s tears abruptly burst out, spilling down onto her cheeks like a waterfall. 



 

The sun had set and the sky was slowly turning dark blue. The couple were on a bus now, waiting tiredly to get back home in Seoul while listening to the radio that had been playing. “In today’s show on the radio, we received some messages from an audience living in Daegu named, Min Hyorin. These messages are for her husband—

‘No matter where we go, just always remember about us. You know, Earth always rotates around its own axis, therefore, if I was the Earth and you were its axis—then you would only have to stay right where you are and I’d be on my way to find you again.’” 

Yuri took a glance over at the softened doe-eyed who was attentively listening. Yoona had dreamed that some time in her life she would come across a lover that demonstrates such devotion into their relationship. 

“And now I would like to send you a special song.” As the song was playing in the back, Yuri finally decided to speak. “How could she say such corny things in public?”

“How is it corny? It’s just love.” Yoona was instantly against the latter’s opinions. 

“Maybe you can someday send me messages like that too.” 

“I will send you a message that’ll say, ‘Yuri-ah, can you please stop acting crazy? If yes, then maybe one day I will take you seriously.’ How about that?” The tanned pouted in disapproval and rested her head against the window to take a short nap.

“Why do you have to be so mean…” Yuri last said before closing her eyes. 



 

The tanned was unconsciously bobbing her head towards the latter due to the bumpy ride. Yoona felt being kind-hearted at this period and had carefully laid Yuri’s head on top of her shoulder, letting the girl sleep in peace. Little did she know, the sneaky tanned was actually awake and had smirked in the accomplishment to bring out Yoona’s sweet side. She didn’t take this opportunity for granted though. Yuri made sure she counted every second of this moment because it was rather significant to her. As time slowly went by, both of them eventually fell asleep on their ride way back home. 



 

-



 

It’s never the same when the doe-eyed wasn’t able to sense the warmth atmosphere Jessica projected every morning. It was what enlightened the day for a not so early bird like Yoona and her substitutional intake for caffeine. Her attitude this morning, however, irritated the younger one significantly. The blonde did not put any effort to collaborate whenever Yoona attempted to brighten up the mood. In addition to making things worse, Jessica couldn’t bother to explain her upsetting behaviour and remained silent. 

It wasn’t fair that Jessica had gone by this decision considering that the two friends once promised to always inform the other what was causing them distress, in spite of the reason. Breaking this promise could have only brought disappointment to their friendship and futile help to make Yoona feeling any less uneased. 



 

Yoona was searching for her best friend around the cafeteria with no other than the Black Pearl. “She’s over there.” Yuri pointed out to a familiar figure. As the couple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter