Chapter 10

Always Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

Now our dreams are comin' true

Through the good times and the bad

Yeah I'll be standin' there by you

 

And baby, you're all that I want

When you're lyin' here in my arms

I'm findin' it hard to believe

We're in heaven



 

Indeed, heaven was the right word that described how Jessica had been feeling during these months of dating her goddess. It had given her life that she was fortunate enough to be with Yoona because not loving her was like not existing; not breathing; not being. 

Admiring the latter like she always does, Jessica grinned from ear to ear as Yoona gracefully ate her Filet Mignon. The doe-eyed was immensely concentrated in her meat that she had no clue Jessica was gazing at her until she lifted her eyes. Yoona knew from the looks of the latter’s smile that she was filled with content. It has always been like that the moment they first started dating and it was her responsibility for this outcome. 

“You’re not going to eat much if you keep staring at me like that.” Yoona teased, noticing the blonde has barely touched her plate. 

Without breaking her gaze, she simply replied, “I don’t mind—looking at you has already filled me up.” 

“You’re giving me goosebumps. Take a bite of mine, it’s delicious.” The doe-eyed sliced a piece of meat and offered it to Jessica with it still on top of her fork.

“Good isn’t it?” Yoona remarked once the blonde had accepted her sweet gesture. 

Jessica was occupied from blushing than to rather determine how the food tasted. 

She politely covered with the help of her hand and nodded. “I think anything is good when you feed it to me.” 

Again with the corny phrases that made Yoona cringe but in a loving way. 

“Excuse me.” A short girl beside Jessica had said, making a sudden appearance. 

“I’m sorry to interrupt your dinning but by any chance, do you happen to be Jessica Jung?” 

The blonde grinned due to this recognition. Most celebrities despised or feared being caught outside of the public world but Jessica thought otherwise. Simply because it meant she was growing popular.

“Well yes, I am.” Jessica’s smile couldn’t get any wider when the fan had screamed in glee. 

“Oh my god, oh my god! I’m a really big fan of yours. May I please take a picture with you?”

“Go ahead.” 

The fan stuck out her phone and leaned towards the actress, snapping countless amounts of photos of the charming face beside her. “Thank you so much.” 

“No worries, enjoy your day.” 

Jessica faced her girlfriend who was still busily eating her meat as if she hadn’t witnessed what just happened. 

“Getting loads of fans now huh?” Yoona commented without fixing her attention off the plate. 

The blonde chuckled, “Not exactly the amount I desire but I’m getting there.” 

“Why do you want a large number of fans? So you can replace me when you find a better individual?” 

“Babe, of course not! Don’t you know you’re already perfect? I would never trade you for anyone—not even Kylie Jenner.”

“What about Zac Efron then?”

“Not even Zac Efron. Honey, I mean it when I say you’re more than enough—Wait, are you jealous right now?” Jessica smirked after coming to a realization of her girlfriend’s behaviour. 

Yoona turned red. “J-Jealous? Pfft, why would I be jealous? I know the consequences of dating a celebrity.” 

“But you don’t know how adorable you look right now when you’re acting like this. I want to kiss you so badly but we’re in public.” Jessica displayed a cute pout. 

The couple had decided it was an appropriate decision to keep their dating life private. Was it normal for a celebrity to be in a relationship with their manager anyways? It could possibly cause the loss of Jessica’s fan and that would be crucial since she’s still raising in fame. 

“Oh shut up, you can always kiss me later.” Yoona blushed madly, unable to take in her lover’s affection. 

“And I promise you this—no matter who enters my life, I will love you more than any of them.” 



 

Just as the apartment door was in the midst of closing, Jessica had already wrapped her arm around the latter’s waist and crashed their lips together. 

“I think you have officially made me addicted to you,” Jessica stated after pulling off the kiss. 

Yoona giggled, “You couldn’t have waited until we were at least changed? You’re running out of patience Miss Jung.” 

“Blame it on my outstandingly, gorgeous girlfriend.” She gently placed her hand on the latter’s cheek to gaze lovingly at her doe-eyes. “Can I have more than just a kiss tonight?”

“We have work tomorro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter