"And I'm letting her go"

I'LL REMEMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week after Nayeon and Jeongyeon's moment at the rooftop, Jihyo flew back to Korea from the conference at Japan. 

While Nayeon got assigned to another special case. She bacame busy again she didn't have any time to visit Jeongyeon but she doesn't worry because Jihyo was there.

She was at her office while doing a research about the special case when Jihyo entered. 

"Im?" Jihyo called. Nayeon didnit answered and just looked at her. "Can we talk?"

"Sure, Jisoo" Nayeon throw a small smile at her.

"Are you still mad?" Jihyo avoid an eye contact with her.

"Abou what?" Nayeon said while looking at her computer.

"About everything? Father? And Yoo Jeongyeon?" Jihyo answered.

Nayeon looked stood up and held Jihyo's shoulders. "You know I can't stay at you, Jisoo. We're sisters. I may feel sad about our situation. But what else can I do. Both of us doesn't have choice." Nayeon smiled. 

"Y-you're not mad?" Jihyo is holding her tears.

Nayeon nodded to her while tearing up but she tried to smile. 

"Unnie..." Jihyo ran to her and hugged her unnie. "I'm sorry..." Jihyo didn't mind burying her face on Nayeon's chest and cried. 

"Ya. Its okay, Jisoo-ya" Nayeon said while  Jihyo's back. 

"Unnie..." Jihyo called. "About Jeongyeon..." 

Nayeon did not answer and give Jihyo a sad look.

"I'm sorry Unnie. But I can't let her go..." Jihyo looked down.

"You don't have to w-worry about Jeongyeon anymore Jisoo-ya." Nayeon smiled and remember her moment at the roodtop with Jeongyeon.

 

--------------------

 

"I wanna know know know what is love..." 

 Nayeon sang the last part of the song. Her arms are still on Jeongyeon's shoulders. She saw Jeongyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter