Be happy

I'LL REMEMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon worked hard for her last mission at the hospital. She spend her whole time to study and researching about it since she doesn't need to go to Jeongyeon anymore. And as a result. The surgery went well. 

Everyone who witnessed the operation applauded her and her skills. The members of the board want Nayeon to stay, but she have made her decision.

"Congratulation, Unnie. I'm so proud of you." Sana approached Nayeon to congratulate her. "I will miss you Unnie.."

"Ya. Don't be sad. I'll call you..." Nayeon cheered Sana up. "Be good to Tzuyu, okay?" Nayeon messed her hair.

"I will Unnie..." Sana smiled.

"Everyone. Thankyou for all of you efforts and sacrifices for this surgery..." Nayeon bowed to them. "And because of that. Tonight's dinner will be my treat!"  Everyone cheer again.

"Interns, Chaeyoung, Mina, Tzuyu, and Dahyun eat with us." The Interns meal club celebrated after Nayeon said that. 

Like before, they all went to the nearest restaurant to celebrate the success. Nayeon let them order everything they want. Before they start to eat Sana stood up and raised a glass of wine.

"Everyone, we are so lucky to have Doctor Im with us, though she will going to leave us. Let us all toast for her success. Nayeon Unnie, We will going to miss you.."  Everyone faked cries.

"You don't have to feel sad everyone..." Nayeon smiled. "I can visit you sometime!" 

"Cheers everyone!" Sana shouted.

"CHEERS!"  They answered.

Everyone enjoyed their dinner especially the interns meal club, Dahyun, Mina, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. They were telling their stories while eating. Sana revealed her relationship with Tzuyu. 

"Ya! Sana-ya! How you could date an intern?" A senior doctor pointed to they.

They all laughed at them. Mina and Chaeyoung also revealed their relationship.

"Ya! I knew it! That's why you're always went missing together. I knew it! I knew it!" Sana shouted and teased Mina and Chaeyoung. 

The night was well spent. Nayeon temporarily forgot about her heart pains that night. And the next day Nayeon started to pack her things up preparing to leave.

"Are you sure about this Nayeon?" The chairman watch her packed her things.

"Dad. I can't stay here with Jisoo and Jeongyeon..." Nayeon said without looking at the chairman. "I'm leaving..."

"Can I get a hug from my daughter before she leave?" The chairman stretch his arms waiting for Nayeon's hug.

Nayeon ran toward his father to hug him. "I never tell you this before, Nayeon. is it too late to say this" 

"What dad?" Nayeon asked.

"I love you honey..." Park Jinyoung said.

"It will never too late, Dad. I love you too..." Nayeon smiled to him.

"Be careful okay?" 

Nayeon nodded and left. She put her things in her car and took a last limpse at the hospital and think of Jeongyeon.

Please take car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter