"Who are you Im Nayeon?"

I'LL REMEMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Starting today, I am going to visit you here. I have to ask you some questions, Ms. Yoo. It is for me to study your condition well." Nayeon explained. "Are you okay with that?" 

Jeongyeon laughed. "Did you already forget that I cannot remember anything?" She sarcastically asked.   

"Ms. Yoo I am not gonna ask you anything about your past. I know you do not remember any of them." Nayeon said while laughing. "Can we start?"

Nayeon grabbed a chair and sat beside Jeongyeon's bed. "So what do you want me to call you? Miss? Madam? Your highness? Which one do you prefer?"

Jeongyeon think for a while. "Yeonie! I want Yeonie!" She said while smiling like a baby.

Nayeon got shocked with her answer. "D-did you r-remember anyhing with that n-nickname?" She suddenly cannot speak straight.

"What is wrong with you?" Jeongyeon laughed. "Its just cute. Sounds cute. Its like I'm used to that name."

"Okay, Yeonie" Nayeon smiled. "You can call me with my name, Nayeon." She get her notepad and started to ask questions. "So Yeonie-"

"Can we eat first? I'm hungry." Jeongyeon touch her stomach and pouted.

You're such a baby Yeonie...

"Okay. Wait here. I'll get you som food." Nayeon said and Jeongyeon looks so happy and nodded to her.

But Nayeon is about to leave when Dr. Park Jihyo came with food. "Good morning Jeong!" She greeted. "I brought you some food."

"Ji! I haven't seen you these days. How have you been?" Jeongyeon is smiling differently when she saw Jihyo.

Jihyo placed the food on the small table beside Jeongyeon's bed. She walk close to Jeongyeon and put a kiss on Jeongyeon's head. Nayeon's jaw dropped because what just happened.

"A-are you guys together?" Nayeon asked.

"Us? No. It's a habit." Jeongyeon smiled. "She used to give me kisses on my head. It feels comforting for me." She added while looking at Jihyo.

"What's wrong Doctor Im? Do you already have a crush on your patient and now you're jealous?" Jihyo sarcastically asked.

Naye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter