"Who is Park Jisoo?"

I'LL REMEMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon can't still believe that Jeongyeon and Jihyo are now dating. How could you do this to me Jihyo? She's at the roof top sitting and staring at the moon and stars while drinking a bottle of soju.

"How could these stars shine so bright when I'm feeling sad?" Tears are falling down from her eyes. 

"What abou you Mr. Moon? How could you smile at me like that?" She started to sob. "Are you happy seeing me like this?" Nayeon looked down and let her tears fall freely.

"Moon and stars don't speak Unnie. They will never answer your questions." A voice behind Nayeon said.

She wiped her tears and turned around. "Sana-ya. What are you doing here?" Nayeon asked. "And who is she?" Nayeon pointed to the girl holding three more bottles of suju with Sana.

"She's Tzuyu. She's an intern in our department." Sana introduced Tzuyu to Nayeon and smiled.

"Are you sure she's just an intern?" Nayeon asked questioning Sana's words.

"Yes unnie."

"Really?"

"Okay fine we're dating. God Unnie" 

"My God Sana! How could you? Wait. How did you know I'm here?" Nayeon asked.

"The interns Mina and Chaeyoung  told me what happened earlier. I know you'll be here. And I'm here to check you out." Sana said.

"You know me so well." Nayeon looked away. She tried her best to hold her tears but she failed. Even she close here eyes, her tears are still comming out from it.

"Unnie..." Sana comforted Hher Unnie. "What's your plan now, Unnie?" 

"I don't know yet, Sana" Nayeon cold reply.

"Cheer up Unnie. You're the best doctor right?" Tzuyu suddenly said.

"Thanks Tzuyu.."

"Ya. Chou Tzuyu! You know I'm here right?" Sana is being jealous again.

 "Ya! Minatozaki! You don't have to get jealous with me. You jealous shiba inu." Nayeon scloded Sana.

"Shiba Inu? How cuuuuteee! Shiba Inu. My Shiba inu" Tzuyu keeps calling S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter