"You are love, Yeonie"

I'LL REMEMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I vow to love you more that everything I have. More that everything I am. More than anyone else. More that the world. I vow to love you until my hair turned white. Until my eyes lost sight. Until my legs lost strength. Until my brain stops remembering. My heart will never stop loving you. My heart will never stop remembering you. Forever"  

Nayeon keep on listening in the recorded vows of Jeongyeon. You said it yourself, Yeonie. Your heart will never stop remembering me. Nayeon sighed. "What else should I do to make you remember me Yeonie?" She asked herself.

After a few moment, Nayeon got up and prepare to go to Jeongyeon's room. She's praying not to see anything at her room again. 

"Good morning, Yeonie!" Nayeo  greeted Jeongyeon with her soft but dangerous smile.

"Hey! Nayeon. You're back" Jeongyeon said. "How's the surgery? Why does it took so much time?"

"Well, its a special case that we need to work for such time. But its a successful operation. You know, I'm the best doctor." Nayeon's overflowing confidence is starting again.

Jeongyeon stared at her. I missed you Nayeon. "Nayeon?" Jeongyeon called.

"Yes, Yeonie?" 

"Can you stay here this whole day with me? Jihyo is in Japan and I cannot stand the boredom here." Jeongyeon pouted.

"I also want to spend time with you. I haven't seen you for weeks. I missed you, Nayeon." Jeongyeon added. Nayeon stopped after hearing what Jeongyeon just said.

"I mean, I miss teasing you. And your bunny teeth!" Jeongyeon tried to change what she said.

Nayeon laughed. "I know you missed me, Yeonie." Nayeon grinned. "Okay. I will stay with you, Yeonie." 

Jeongyeon smiled and clapped her hands like a kid.

"Have you eaten?" Nayeon asked.

Jeongyeon shook her head. "Not yet."

"Okay wait here. I wil get us som food. What do you want?"

"Tteokbokki. Tteokbokki" Jeongyeon raised her hand like a kingdergarten. 

"Oh you're liking tteokbokki?" Nayeon asked.

Jeongyeon nodded "Yes. Since the day you let me taste it. Keke"

Nayeon went to the cafeteria to buy tteokbokki. They eat together. Jeongyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter