"We're dating now"

I'LL REMEMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a month and Nayeon is still studying Jeongyeon's condition. Asking questions is not helping with her studies.

"Aaaaa. What else should I do?" Nayeon rants to herself. 

She spend more time with Jeongyeon and still she got nothing.  

"Nayeon?" The chairman knocked at her office.

"Come in..." She said while looking at her computer. She's busy watching surgery clips.

"How's your studies with Jeongyeon's condition?" He asked.

"She really can't remember anything." Her cold reply. 

"Whatever your plan is. Just take your time. Do not rush everything okay?" He tapped Nayeon's shoulder.

"Dad?" Nayeon called him.

The chairman was just silent as he heard the word 'dad' from Nayeon. 

"I'm sorry. I forgot." Nayeon sighed. "Is it okay to call you 'dad' here?" She asked.

"Its okay. But just here. Where no one else can here. Okay? I'm sorry Nayeon. You know our situation, right?" 

Nayeon burst into tears and run to he chairman and hugged him. "Dad..." She cried on his chest.  

"Its okay, Nayeon. Its okay." The chairman hugged back. "Everything will be fine, Okay?"

The chairman left after he comforted her. Nayeon went to the cafeteria to have some food. While checking the menu. She noticed tteokbokki and she ordered two of them and went to Jeongyeon's room

"Yeonieeee!" She called Jeongyeon with an excitement. 

Jeongyeon sniffed everywhere. "You smelled like a food." She said. "Do you take food as you perfume, Nayeon?" She teased.

"Tadaa!" Nayeon showed the food she bought. "Let's eat." She smiled.

Nayeon prepared the food on the table. Nayeon started to eat while Jeongyeon is confused and keep smelling the food. 

"You like the smell?" Nayeon asked.

"I-it smells familiar." Jeongyeon said that made Nayeon stopped from eating.

Jeongyeon started to taste the food and something j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter