I'll remember

I'LL REMEMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its a cold morning and a pain on her chest wake Nayeon up. Nothing changed, she's still feeling the pain. She's still feeling the pain from last night. 

They're getting married today. No more happy ending for us, Yeonie.

Nayeon just closed her eyes and let the pain consume her. Even with her eyes closed tears keep falling out of it. She found herself sobbing. 

"Yeonie..." She keep calling Jeongyeon but no one answer her. 

She just lay on her bed the whole day. She didn't even go to see her students. She didn't get up to have some breakfast and lunch. All she did was to cry. She's in so much pain that no one else can understand.

It was almost 5pm in the afternoon when Nayeon felt tired of laying down. She get up and fixed herself. She went to shower and get dressed.

She went to her usual cafe. There are few people when she got there. As usual the masked crew serve her. 

"Hello Ma'am may I your order?" The crew asked. Nayeon know that she's smiling  even though she's covered with mask. 

"Just americano..." Nayeon cold reply.

"You look tired and sad today Ma'am. Is everything okay?" The crew asked while preparing Nayeon's order. 

"She's getting married..." Nayeon whispered.

"Why are you always wearing mask? Are you sick?" Nayeon changed the topic.

"I'm not sick doctor..." the crew's eyes smiled to her.

Nayeon got shocked with the crew's answer. "I never told anyone here that I am a doctor." She said.

I knew...

"Here's your order Ma'am." The crew smiled to her.

Nayeon get her order and went to her usual seat. She saw that something is written on her cup. "Please don't be sad. It makes me sad too"

Nayeon noticed that the hand writibg looks familiar but she ignored it. She get her earphones and plugged it in. She listen to the recorded vow of Jeongyeon.

She took a sip of her coffee and laid her back. She felt like she's about to cry so she closed her eyes trying to hold the tears. But no matter how hard she hold them they keep falling from her eyes. 

She imagined Jeongyeon and the day of their marraige. The looked so happy back then. How could we end up like this my Yeonie? I'm sorry...

She can't help herself to sob. She doesn't care if people look at her. She stayed like that until she felt like someone wiped her tears. 

She startled and opened her eyes. It was the masked crew who wiped her tears. Her eyes were looking at her and looks worried.

"W-what are you doing?" Nayeon asked.

"I-I just can't take seeing you like that..." The masked crew answered.

The crew sat in front of her and Nayeon just looked at her. She removed her masked and everything went slow like one of that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter