"We are married"

I'LL REMEMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon arrived at the conference room. The chairman called them for a special meeting. Brain specialist and neursurgeon are gathered there. Some general surgeons like Sana were there as well. After some more time, Dr. Park came.

"Good morning everyone!" The chairman started. "I gather all of you here. Because all of us are working on a particular case. This one is a special case."

The chairman explained the details of the special case.

"I would like to tell everyone that I am glad that the we have the top doctor of batch 2015  with us. Doctor Im Nayeon everyone." 

Everyone cheer and clapped their hands for Nayeon except Jihyo.

"Dr. Im I would like you to perform on this surgery." The chairman added. He also announced the other members of the team that will operate on the patient. 

After the meeting ended, Jihyo rushed to the chairman's office.

"THAT SHOULD BE ME! WHY DID YOU LET HER DO THIS SURGERY?!" Jihyo complained to the chairman. She cannot control her anger at the moment.

"Honey, you can perform on the other surgeries. Let her do this one.." The chairman keep his voice calm. "If you want, I will let you assign Naye-"

"I WANT THIS SURGERY. I AM THE BEST DOCTOR HERE. WHY DON'T YOU LET DO THIS SPECIAL CASE?!" She cut chairman's word. She was so upset.

"I will assign you to some other special case. Please calm down." The chairn tried her best to calm her down. 

"I WANT THIS SURGERY! I WANT ALL THE SPECIAL CASES. HOW COULD YOU TRUST NAYEON WITH THIS KIND OF CASES?" Jihyo said.

"I never let my patiens die, Jihyo. Don't worry" Nayeon suddenly entered the office.

"YOU! YOU ALWAYS TAKE EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING THAT SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!" Jihyo shouted to Nayeon.

"Me?" Nayeon laughed sarcastically. "I never used 'Park' as my surname. Because our father don't want you to be teased by the other people because he has a child with the other woman!" Nayeon raised her voice. She tried to hold her tears but she failed.

"I let people to tease me instead. That I do not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter