NEW FRIEND?

CEO KANG IS IN LOVE?!!!!

Joohyun’s POV

 

The ride going to the hotel is a complete silence. He’s so serious looking at the window.

Did I scared him that bad? Why is it so big deal to him?

30 mins passed and still no one is talking. My conscience is eating me up, and I want to apologize.

“ehem” he’s still not looking back.

“eheem” Still no response. I tried it again.

“Eheee-“ he cut me off.

“Get the ing water inside the drawer” He said. Still looking outside the window.

“I J-just w-want to a-apologize on what I did i-inside the p-plane” I said while peeking at him.

I saw him inhaled while turning his head.

“You know how embarrassed I was? I saw the Pilot and the flight attendant were laughing at me!!!”

“That is why I’m apologizing!!....…… Seulgi-nim” I almost forgot to be formal. Aish, this guy is so sensitive.

“It’s not that they will remember your face” I continued.

“Wow, your telling me that because you’re not the one who got laughed at” He replied.

I don’t know if I’m still talking with a CEO or a Grade school student. I’m getting frustrated on this.

“It’s because you snore cutely!” what the heck did I just say….

.

.

.

.

.

 

“What?” I saw his confused faced and I immediately faced the window.

“Mr. CEO we’re already here at the hotel” the driver said.

I want to hug the driver for saving me on that super awkward situation.

I immediately went down, and so is he.

 

Upon entering the hotel, gigantic chandelier welcomed us. The interior design is outstanding. My jaw literally dropped. I wonder how rich his family is.

 

All the staffs bowed to Seulgi-nim as he entered the hotel (I mean his hotel).

 

“Joohyun” He called me. He’s back with his serious face.

“Organize a dinner meeting today. Invite every single Japanese partner of the company and Most Importantly Mr. Yamamoto” He ordered.

“W-what? Do Y-you m-mean tonight?? H-how C-can Organize this with only 4 hours left??” I questioned him.

“It’s your problem, not mine” He looked at me with a smirk. And went straight to his room.

 

“ARGHHHHH!!!” I unconsciously yelled while stomping the floor

“shhhhhhhhh” I heard the receptionist

“I’m Sorry” I bowed to her.

 

So you think you can make me quit?? I don’t think so!

I started organizing the calls, the food and the venue.

You can do this Joohyun, I pat myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

2hrs left before the dinner

While I was checking the venue, I forgot to call the important guest that Seulgi-nim noted  .

Oh tt, I forgot to invite Mr. Yamamoto.

I took out my laptop and immediately emailed a short notice of invitation to the special guest.   

Few minutes passed and I received an email from Mr. Yamamoto’s secretary that they don’t accept short notice invitations.

I called the secretary but It was only ringing

“no no no no! please”

I was already panicking and started crying.  I can’t be fired!

 

 

 

 

I was hugging my knees until I saw a hand with a handkerchief.

“Hey” I heard him.

“I-I remember you, Y-You’re Seulgi-nim’s c-cousin right?”  I was sobbing while asking him. So embarrassing.

“uhmm yes, and may I ask ,why are you crying? Uhmm joohyun? How did he know my name?

“you know me?’ I asked

“ yes hehe, I heard Seulgi hyung earlier” he said while scratching his head. Is he blushing? No, I don’t think so.

Since I’m helpless right now, I just told him the whole story.

“Is that the reason why you’re crying? hahaha” He’s laughing

 

Wtf is wrong with this guy? Why is he even laughing while I’m crying here??

Then I saw him calling someone.

“Yes, Hello? Mr. Yamamoto? How are you? Do you mind coming for tonight’s dinner? We have to update some of our business plans. Seulgi Hyung’s personal assistant already emailed the invitation, Okay, See you later ”

He looked at me and winked

My mouth was open during his phone call. Now I know the reason why he’s laughing.

He returned his phone to his pocket, then looked at me again

“Is your problem solved Jooh-“

I hugged him because I’m super happy and thankful

“I won’t get fired!! Thank you so so mu”

I was about to finish my sentence until I felt someone pulled me.

I looked beside me

“S-SEULGI  N-NIM…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hahahaha*