Something new

CEO KANG IS IN LOVE?!!!!

Joohyun’s POV

 

As I entered Gangnam club, loud music welcomed me.   I observed the people inside the club, I can say that only rich and elite personalities can enter here, Good thing I have my company ID with me. It took me 20 minutes to find Seugi-nim. And I was shocked to see his state. I can’t believe what I witnessed, he was so drunk that he wasn’t able to stand by himself.

 

“Seugi-nim, wake up” I whispered but to no avail.

“Seugi-nim, Seugi-nim….” Still no reply

 

 

I decided to assist him to stand and asked one of the barista to help me get him inside the cab.

While inside the Cab…

 

“ Sir, Please take us to this address” I told the driver as I hand him a piece of paper.

Seugi-nim is resting his head on the window until the driver suddenly stepped on the break that caused him to rest his head to my shoulder.

I was a bit shock with the contact but since he’s drunk I just let it slide.

We remained on that position until we reach his place.

I was mesmerized with his house, How can he live alone in a mansion??

 

Assisting this drunk CEO to his room is another struggle. I’m starting to get annoyed.

 

“AIshhhhhhhhh, Is this even part of my JOB!” I’m glad he’s drunk he will not remember or hear what I said.

I lay him on his bed and watched him doze off.

 

 

I decided to clean him a little bit since the smell of alcohol is very strong.

 

As I fully ed his shirt I was little bit (Just a little joohyun) shocked with his fully sculptured abs.

“wahhhhh, I never thought that he is a gym animal…”

“STOP STARING AT HIM JOOHYUN” I said to myself and continued wiping his face and body while controlling my thoughts.

I went to his walk-in closet and still in shock of this house.

“all the things in here might be expensive so no room for clumsiness Joohyun” I said to myself

 

 

I returned to his room with a new white shirt.

(ofcourse I can only change his top garments. Hehehe)

As I fully changed his shirt I stood-up and suddenly he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.

I can still smell alcohol…

 

 

“S-seulgi-nim…..”  I said while I stared in his half-opened eyes.

 

 

 

“Please don’t leave me….”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll Call Krystal-ssi to-……” He cut me off. With a kiss..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now I hate myself because I did not stopped him and let the kiss continue.

My first kiss………..

Why did he kiss me……………

 

 

 

 

 

Hi Guys!! Thank you all for the positive response. And as promised here’s an update!

Btw, sorry for the long hiatus. I’m just busy with schoolL But I’m back!! hahaha

 

Enjoy^^