Arrogant cutie

CEO KANG IS IN LOVE?!!!!

Joohyuns POV:

“BAE JOOHYUN!!! WAKE UP! YOU’RE GONNA BE LATE ON YOUR WORK!”

“MOM!, STOP YELLING EARLY IN THE MORNING!” I said

After preparing myself, I went down to take my breakfast with my mom and my cute little sister Yeri.

“Joohyun-ah, are you sure you’re quitting your work in Red Velvet Café?” mom asked.

“Yes Mom, This will be my last day of working there.”  I cheerfully replied.

“If that is your decision honey, then it’s fine with me. But we don’t have much money to support our expenses”

“Mom,Yeri, I have something to tell you…..” My mom stayed quiet and she let me continue my sentence.

“ I JUST GOT ACCEPTED AS MARKETING STAFF IN KANG GROUP OF COMPANIES!!!” I happily shouted.

“ Oh my Gosh Honey! So that is the reason why you are leaving Red Velvet Café!”

“I’m So proud of you Joohyun unnie!! Kang Group of Companies is the biggest and richest company in Asia! Working there is  no joke!!” Yeri says

“I know! And I won’t waste this chance of a lifetime, and I promise to give you a better life” I replied almost tearing up because of happiness.

I looked at the clock and it’s almost time for work, so rushed to my mom and yeri for a kiss to bid my farewell.

*At Redvelvet Café*

“Good Morning Wendy-ah!!” I greeted my best friend with full of energy.

“What’s good in the morning Joohyun? Knowing that this is your last day here makes me feel unhappy.” She replied frowning.

“Hey Wendy, Cheer-up! Just be happy for me because I’ll be working in my dream company”

“I know and of course I’m super happy for you but it makes me sad because we’ve been together in this café for 3 years”

 “Don’t worry wendy-ah I’ll keep in touch, and if there will be a vacant position in Kang group of companies, I’ll call you right away”  I said, while preparing the ingredients and the counter.

“OKAY! It’s time to work!” Wendy says while smiling but I can still feel her sadness.

 

 

 

It’s been 6 hours of working and 2 more hours before closing.

“Joohyun-ah, can we switch places? I’ll clean the tables and you’ll be in charge with the counter and orders.”

“Sure Wendy” I said

The peak hours is done so I and Wendy got time to relax a bit. But after 10 mins a customer enters the cafe wearing white long sleeves, black pants, leather shoes and a ray ban glasses in other words the customer is close to perfection. You can also see how muscular and fit he is.

I and Wendy was zoning out and I did not realize that the Customer is waving his hand in front of my face.

“Excuse me Miss? I’ve been telling you my order for the third time now and you’re not encoding it” The customer was clearly annoyed.

“I’m really sorry Sir, May I take your order again?” I want to face palm myself because this is my first time zoning out in front of a handsome customer.

“Woww, Okay Miss for the fourth time, 1 iced caramel macchiato with cream and one blue berry cheese cake please” He ordered with arrogance and sarcasm. I can’t blame him though because it’s also my fault.

“Okay Sir, Anything else?” I tried looking at his eyes but he is wearing eye glasses.

“That would be all” he replied

He gave me his card and saw his name ‘Kang Seulgi’ .  Kang is a common surname in Korea, its impossible that he maybe one of the owners of Kang Group of companies, so I shrug it off.

While preparing his drink, Wendy walked towards me and whispered something.

“Hey, That dude is arrogant….. But cute” she sheepishly grinned

I ignored Wendy and continued preparing his order.

As I was walking to serve his drink I tripped on to something that caused me to fall as well as the drink.

I closed my eyes hoping that I didn’t spill the drink to someone but guess what…. I just spilled it to the arrogant customer. What a great day indeed.

Me and Wendy didn’t know what to do because his clothes is damped with coffee and the worst part is that his face is covered with cream.

I took out my handkerchief and wiped his face.

“Sir I’m really sorry on what happened. It was an accident. I am really really sorry sir-”

My hands are shaking while wiping his face at the same time apologizing on what happened. I can now see his face and he is still not moving and emotionless. I thought that he will just ignore what happened since we already apologized.. But not until he stands up on his sit.

“DON’T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MY CLOTHES COSTS! IT NOT EVEN NEAR CAMPARE TO YOUR SALARY!”

I was frozen on my spot and not moving an inch.

“YOU ARE A TACTLESS EMPLOYEE!!” he added

I can also feel my temper rising because of what he said. But yeah, I wasn’t able to control myself and answered back.

“I ALREADY SAID I’M SORRY AND IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO INSULT US AND OUR SALARY!!” I said loudly.

“WOW! SO THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS HUH? What a shame! What is your name again woman??” he says with anger

“JOOHYUN!! I AM BAE JOOHYUN! AND DON’T CALL ME WOMAN BACAUSE I HAVE A NAME!!” I can believe I just said that, maybe because of anger.

“You’re- UGGGHHHH!!! Remember this day woman! ” I can clearly see that he is annoyed as he stormed out of the coffee shop.

 

 

 

 

“I can’t believe that this is happening on my last day of work wendy-ah” I sigh while fixing the tables and chairs because it’s almost closing time.

“I know, It’s memorable isn’t it?” wendy replied

We both broke into laughter

“Joohyun-ah keep in touch okay? And Good luck on your new Job. I Know you’ll do great there” I nodded and we separated laughing together.

 

 

 

 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

*KRINGGGGGGGGGGGG*

It’s 6:00 am in the morning and its My First day In Kang Group of companies. I can’t hide how happy I’am.

“Good Morning Mom! Good Morning Yeri!”

I greeted them with a kiss.

“Look who’s in a good mood” Mom says while preparing our breakfast.

“I know mom. I’m super excited for today and I can’t be late” I replied happily

“Okay honey, now eat first then go. I prepared you a packed lunch so you don’t have to buy anymore. I heard that the cafeteria in your company is a bit expensive”

“Thanks, Mom! I’ll go now I don’t want to be late on my fist day! Bye!”

“Good luck Honey!” Mom says while waving goodbye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*At KGC*

As I stepped inside the KGC (Kang group of companies), My jaw literally dropped on how high class and hi-tech the building is. I can’t believe that I’m now working in the most prestigious company in Asia.

My office is located at the 20th floor. I was about to walk towards the elevator when I heard an employee saying that the CEO has already arrived.

Prior to that I have read the company manual that every time the CEO will enter, all employees must  lined up to bow and welcome the ‘BIG BOSS’ as they name him. So upon hearing the employees I went straight to the main entrance and lined up with my co-workers while waiting for the big boss exit his Limousine.

“GOOD MORNING CEO KANG SEULGI” i heard the employees already greeting him while bowing so I did the same. As I return from bowing, I wasn’t able to see his face clearly because I was focused on the clothes he is wearing. He is wearing a black tux, a Rolex watch, and leather shoes. I may say that he is very appealing. I can’t believe that I’m zoning out again. I’m hearing the female employees beside me are squealing.

I feel that he is walking pass us and I was able to see his face clearly.

I can’t believe that this is happening to me

“Of all People why him!” I said internally

I tried to cover my face with my hands while moving backwards to avoid him seeing me.

I successfully got out of the crowd and rushed towards the elevator when I bumped onto someone with a very muscular and toned body

“I’m Sorry” I said without looking at his face.

“I can’t believe that we’ll meet here woman, I mean ‘JOOHYUN’”

I slowly lift up my face and saw an evil smirk on his face.  

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

How was it guys? hehehe Drop your comments:)