Scared Bunny

CEO KANG IS IN LOVE?!!!!

Joohyun’s POV

 

*during Lunch break*

“Joohyun!” Lisa and Jennie are waving at me to sit on their table.

“Hi, Guys” I greeted them

“Yo, where’s the energy Girl!” Jennie said.

“I’m just not in the mood Guys.” I replied.

“Why? I heard that you’re assigned as Seulgi-nim’s Personal Assistant. How was it?” Lisa asked.

“I don’t know if I can deal with his personality, Lisa. I can feel that he’s trying to get rid of me in this company.” I told them the incident that happened to the red velvet café.

“So what’s your plan now Joohyun? You can’t quit the job. Your family needs you” Jennie said.

“I WON’T QUIT! I’LL MAKE HIM TIRED OF ME!!!” I wasn’t able to control my voice because of frustration.

I can feel the eyes of the other employees in the cafeteria looking at me. I was so embarrassed and bowed slightly to apologize.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seulgi’s POV

 

*inside the airport*

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Seulgi-nim, your flight will be in thirty mins” My bodyguard said.

“Thanks Mr. Lee” I replied

Joohyun is still nowhere to be found, I was eyeing each person entering the airport and I still can’t see her.

I’m getting frustrated because we cannot miss this flight. So I decided to call her

 

*ringing…….* She’s not answering.

 

“AISH!!This woman! Don’t make me kill you!”

 

15 minutes passed and she’s still not around

“Good Morning passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 43B to Japan. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you.”

“!” I cursed in frustration

Until I heard someone

“SEULGI-NIM! SEULGI-NIM!!”

I saw her running and sweat covering her face.

“WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?! WE ALMOST MISSED THE FLIGHT?” I nearly shouted

“ I’m Sorry Seulgi-nim, I have to send my sister to school early in the morning then I had a hard time looking for a taxi going here. I’m really sorry Seulgi-nim.” She bowed.

“O-okay, I d-don’t want to this happen again” I replied.

She’s wearing a black turtle neck and a brown pants. She has fashion sense, I noted. While I’m just wearing a semi- formal attire and a Nike cap.

 

 

 

We’re both sitting beside each other since it’s just the 2 of us going to japan.

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight 43B with service from Korea to Japan. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately two minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones.. Thank you for choosing RV Airlines. Enjoy your flight.”

 

After hearing the announcement for take-off, I took out my earphones to hear some good music during the flight. I closed my eyes but I can feel the movements of Joohyun sitting beside me.

“Can you just be steady?! You’re moving a lot! I can’t relax here.” I nearly shouted because of annoyance.

“S-sorry Seulgi-nim. T-This is my f-first flight. I’m just scared”

The plane took-off and it was a bit bumpy.

 

I saw her face getting pale and unrelaxed. I don’t know how to calm her. I don’t want to be embarrassed inside the airplane if this woman had panic attack.

I removed one of my earphones and place it on one of her ears. Without her consent, I grabbed her hand and intertwine our fingers.  That’s the only thing I can do to calm her. And I think it was effective.

She was shocked with my actions at first but she relaxed after a minute.

“You’re like a scared bunny” I told her with a blank face.

I went back to sleep while our hands are still connected.

 

 

 

 

I actually wasn’t able to sleep because I’m not used to holding someone’s hand. So I Just pretended to be asleep.

I opened my eyes slowly and took a glimpse of her, and she’s in a deep sleep. I was staring unconsciously at her face for 2 mins straight.*She’s a beauty*, I cut my stare

*WTF seulgi* I told myself

She accidently leaned on my shoulder because our flight is a bit bumpy. I tried removing our connected hands, but she held it tighter. I was surprised by her action. She’s just in deep sleep.

 

I was able to sleep during the last hour of the flight just letting her hold my hand. But they’re a lot of thoughts and feelings running around my head.

 

 

 

What the am I feeling right now. This is not part of the plan Seulgi. I thought to myself

 

 

 

Enjoy :D