Clarity

CEO KANG IS IN LOVE?!!!!

Seulgi’s POV

 

The time she was able to change my shirt I was a bit sober but the alcohol was still running on my blood. As I saw her stand-up I immediately grabbed her hands and pulled her beside me.

 

I was not in control with my emotions that time because of the alcohol.

 

The kiss…….. The taste of her lips is addictive that made me want to crave for more.

 

I was scared that she might break the kiss but to my surprise joohyun’s lips responded. 

 

The make-out session lasted for 15 minutes. Just lips to her neck (no more no less). We sept beside each other while her head resting on my arms.

 

Joohyun’s POV

I heard a little snore beside me as I open my eyes little by little and found myself wrapped in seulgi-nim’s warm embrace. I remembered what happened last night and I’m starting to have butterflies in my stomach.

 

But after realizing that Seulgi-nim was drunk that time made me think that maybe that kiss was just because of alcohol and no feelings attached. It made me upset.

 

I decided to slowly detach myself from his embrace but the he embraced me tighter.

 

“Remember what I told you last night?” he said.

 

Is he awake all this time and remembered everything??

 

“ S-seulgi-nim I-I have to-“

 

“ Don’t leave me” He continued

 

He still tighten the embrace that made me rest my head under the crook of his neck.

 

“Good Morning Bae Joohyun”

 

I decided to make things clear on what happened last night.

“S-seulgi-nim…..”

“hmm?” he replied

“What happened last night was only because of alcohol right?”  I asked him with a bit of hesitation.

 

He’s still not answering, maybe I’m correct, No feelings attached, maybe it’s because of alcohol.

 

“No” He replied firmly.

 

I was shocked with his reply. I loosen the embrace and asked him another question face to face.

 

“S-seulgi-nim what do you mean ‘NO’” He smiled on my question.

 

“No, I did not kiss you because of alcohol.”

“I kissed you because I LIKE YOU” he added

And he suddenly pecked me on the lips and smiled genuinely

 

I don’t know what to react. The butterflies in my stomach is in chaos.

 

“B-but I thought you and Krystal is a thing?” I asked.

 

“What?? She’s only my best friend” he clarified

 

Wahhhh I sigh of relief

 

“Wait, are you jealous when she went to my office?” He asked

“Wha-What? N-no ha-ha-ha, I-im Just asking”  I said as I hide my blush from him.

 

There was a minute of silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Joohyun……”

“Yes Seulgi-nim?” i replied

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Can you be my Girlfriend?”

 

 

 

 

Thanks for subscribing and the upvotes!!

 

Enjoy^^