Irritated Bear

CEO KANG IS IN LOVE?!!!!

Joohyun’s POV

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Haneda Airport. For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight. Thank you”

 

 

I slowly opened my eyes, after hearing the announcement. I heard a snore then I felt a weight on my head, To my curiosity,I took out my cell phone and opened the front cam to see.

 I saw Seulgi-nim leaning on top of my head as I lean on his shoulder. How did we end up like this?

 

He’s mouth was a bit open and slightly snoring. I laughed and I took several  picture and recorded him. I was laughing alone then suddenly,

 

The flight attendant walked towards our sit,

“Hi Ma’am, Sorry to interrupt you and your Boyfriend, But the other passengers already left the plane”

 

“W-WHAT?! N-NO MA’AM H-HES NOT MY B-BOYFRIED” I immediately detached myself to him.

 

How come I did not notice the passengers leaving? 

 

“SEULGI-NIM we’re already here” I tapped his shoulder but he's still not waking up.

 

The flight attendant was still in front waiting for us to stand

 

“SUELGI-NIM WAKE UP!” I tapped him again and again. Woowww he really is a heavy sleeper.

“I – UH, M-Ma’am Can Y-you Give us a M-Minute” I asked the FA, she smiled and walked away.

I removed his earphones and shouted.

 

“SSSSSEUUULLGGIII-NIIMM!!!!!!”

 

“W-WHAT HAPPENDDDDDD?!!” he woke up with an absolute shock on his face.

I laughed so hard that I can’t barely breathe

 

“HAHAHAHAHA! I’m sorry seulgi-nim that was my last option. I’ve been waking you up several times”

I’m still controlling my laugh.

After that he looked at me with a very serious face.

 

“I almost had a heart attack you know that”

 

“That was the second time you yelled at me joohyun!”

 

Wow is he really counting the yelling parts? A very detailed person indeed.

 

“I’m sorry Seulgi-nim” I bowed.

 

Then I heard his phone ringing.

 

“Hello? Yes we already arrived. Please prepare the car. I’m with my personal assistant”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seulgi’s POV

 

My cousin Taehyung welcomed me at the airport. I was shocked because I did not expect him to be there.

 

I still feel irritated with what joohyun did earlier at the plane. That’s why I wasn’t able to introduce him to Taehyung.

 

“HEY HYUNG! LONG TIME NO SEE!!”

 

“Taehyung, Let’s speak some other time. I’m already tired” I was about to go inside the car but I heard something.

 

“Hi, I-Uhh I’m Taehyung, Seulgi’s cousin”

That was my first time seeing him being shy in front of a girl. He’s known for being a playboy in Korea. But today I can see sparks in his eyes while introducing himself to Joohyun.

 

“Hi, Im Jooh-“

 

“Joohyun, get inside the car now” i said.

 

I don’t know why, maybe because I’m still irritated on what happened.

I saw joohyun apologetically smiled at taehyung and immediately went inside the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung’s POV

 

“HEY HYUNG! LONG TIME NO SEE!!” I hugged Seulgi hyung. While hugging him I saw a very beautiful girl behind him.

 

Seulgi Hyung immediately went towards the car. And I quickly introduced myself.

 

 “Hi, I-Uhh I’m Taehyung, Seulgi’s cousin” I introduced myself and that was my first time to stutter in front of a girl.

 

She’s about to say her name, but seulgi hyung cutted her off.

 

“Joohyun, get inside the car now” seulgi hyung said.

 

So Joohyun is her name. cute- I smiled

After seeing that girl. I can’t let her out of my mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-uh oh. A love triangle-

 

Thanks, for the upvotes!!