A dream turned into Nightmare

CEO KANG IS IN LOVE?!!!!

Seulgi’s POV

As I ride on my limo going to my office, I can’t forget how that woman treated me. It’s been one week since the incident happened in red velvet café.

 

I heavily sigh, It was my first time to get yelled at. Never in my life that someone in front of my face. What a courage for her to do that.

 

As I exit my limo, I walked straight to the main entrance and the employees bowed and welcomed me. “GOOD MORNING CEO KANG SEULGI”, I slightly bowed as well.

 

I can clearly remember each faces of my employees but there is one girl that I noticed because she was covering her face with her hands. I wonder why.

 

To my curiosity I decided to follow her and stood in front of her. I did not expect that she’ll bumped on to me.

 

“I’m Sorry”, I heard her apologize. I was about to say sorry as well but she slowly lift up her face and I can clearly remember her face. I’m pretty sure that she’s the woman who spilled my drink on me.

“I can’t believe that we’ll meet here woman, I mean ‘JOOHYUN’” I Whispered with an evil smirk on my face.

From that day I told myself that I’ll get my revenge on her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joohyun’s POV

I don’t know if this is a dream anymore or a nightmare. I can’t believe that this is happening to me.

After seeing that evil smirk on his face, I already know that I’m doomed.

“I’m really sorry Seulgi-nim” I don’t know if he heard my second apology because he went straight inside the elevator with his secretary, he’s still smirking while looking at me. No employee is allowed to be with him inside the elevator except his secretary and body guards.

After the elevator door was closed I was able to breathe again. I took out my bottled water and drank it in one go.

I used the other elevator and went straight to my office.

After entering, My Boss Taeyeon greeted me and welcomed me. “My I get your attention everyone ,she will be our new Marketing staff. Bae Joohyun” I bowed to my co-workers with a wide smile. Everyone is smiling also and waving at me. I feel so welcomed. It’s not a bad day after all I thought to myself.

“So this will be your new desk Joohyun”

“Thank you Taeyeon-nim”

“Just call me if you have questions. I’ll go back to my desk now”  I nodded while smiling.

 Wow… so this is what it feels like to work in a company. I thought to myself.

They gave me a company laptop and I.D.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One week passed and I don’t have any problem with my work. Fortunately, I don’t get see the CEO that much. Is he that busy? I asked myself.

The last time I saw him was on my first day. But I don’t mind. In fact I’m happy that I don’t get to see him every day because I literally can’t breathe because of fear that he might fire me anytime because of what happened in Red Velvet café.

I also found new friends, Jennie and Lisa. Those 2 are really approachable and friendly.

During our lunch time we were able to talk about the CEO.

“Seulgi-nim is super attractive, don’t you think guys?” Jennie said

“I super agree with you Jen, He’s a complete package” Lisa replied

“He’s only 27 years old but he has a lot of accomplishments” Jennie continued.

I was just listening to them while munching my sandwich. So, he’s just the same age as me.

“But I heard that he’s a terror” Lisa said.

“Yeah I heard that as well. Maybe he needed a girlfriend to calm him down hahahah” Jennie said and the three of us laughed together.

After eating we went straight to our desks. Beside me is Jennie while in front of our desk is Lisa. It’s a non-stop chitchat for us three.

 

 

“Hey, Joohyun! Taeyeon-nim is looking for you” Lisa said

“Okay, Thanks Lisa.” I went straight to taeyeon-nim’s office and I don’t know the reason why.

I’m a bit nervous and confused at the same time.

 

 

 

“Good afternoon Taeyeon-nim, I heard that you’re looking for me?” I greeted her

“Yes, Please seat Joohyun.” She replied with a serious face and I got nervous as hell.

“The CEO Kang Seulgi’s secretary Joy, wants to set a meeting

“May I know what reason teayeon-nim?” I worriedly asked.

“ I Don’t know either” My boss replied.

 

 

 

 

I went back to my desk with full of anxiety and full of questions in my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another day passed and it is the scheduled meeting with Seulgi-nim’s Secretary Joy.

I am really nervous and shaking upon arrival to Secretary Joy’s office.

 

“ Good Morning Ms. Bae Joohyun, Please seat”

“ I scheduled this meeting to formally inform you that you’ll be re-assigned as CEO Kang Seulgi’s personal assistant”

 

“WHAAAAAATTTT?!!!” I was shocked and annoyed at the same time.

“But Secretary Joy! I did not apply for that position!”

“I know Ms. Bae. But this is an Order from the CEO. I can’t do anything about it”

I was about to stand up until she continued

“By the way Ms. Bae, You’ll start tom. Your desk will be located inside CEO Kang Seulgi’s office”

 

 

 

 

I left her office still in shock. A DREAM TURNED TO NIGHTMARE INDEED.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Comments and suggestions are very much appreciated- 

 

Thanks for reading guys!!:)