First day of hell

CEO KANG IS IN LOVE?!!!!

Joohyun’s POV

 

 

This is my first time waking up not even motivated going to work.

I went down to grab some breakfast with Yeri and Mom.

“Honey, what’s with that face early in the morning?” mom noticed

“Yah! Unnie I’m not used to seeing you like that. What happened?” yeri asked.

“Mom, remember the guy that I told you before? The one I spilled with coffee?” I Said while poking the breakfast in front of me

“Yes, Honey. Did he hurt you, did he harassed you?!!” My mom almost panicked

“No Mom! He’s MY BOSS! HE’S THE CEO OF KANG GROUP OF COMPANIES” I shouted while holding a fistful of my hair.

“And I was assigned to be his PERSONAL ASSISTANT! MEANING, I HAVE TO BE WITH HIM EVERY DAY FOR 24 HRS!”

“Mom I don’t think I can do this. Mom I’ll just resign huh? Please mom?”

“Honey, remember the expenses that we have to pay. And I cannot support yeri’s education alone”

“For the mean time Just bear with the situation. I know you can do it Joohyun-ah” mom continued.

“I don’t know Mom, I really don’t know”

 

 

With a heavy sigh,I finished my food and took the bus going to KGC.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seulgi’s POV

“Good Morning Joy!!” I greeted my secretary as I enter my office. Why am I so in the mood today?

“Good Morning Seulgi-nim, I placed the profile of your new personal assistant on your table”

“Thanks, Joy.” I replied

“By the way Seulgi-nim, Today will be her first day as your assistant, I already prepared her desk near yours”

“Noted Joy.” I nodded. And she bowed.

 

 

I sat in my swivel chair with the widest grin on my face. I opened the brown folder with Bae joohyun’s profile and scanned it.

“Hmmm… So she’s also 27 y/o.”

“No father, Living with one sister and her mother” I wonder what happened to her father. I continued scanning her profile.

“She’s cute tho-” What did I just say?!

 

 

*knock knock*

“Come in” I said, but I haven’t turned my chair in front.

I heard the door opened then someone walked inside.

“Ehem” I heard her cough intentionally to get my attention

“Yes?” I replied, still not turning around. Until she introduced herself.

 “Annyeonghaseyo, Seulgi-nim, I’ll be your personal assistant starting today”

After that I turned around smirking. And I saw her face with a blank expression.

This will be fun. I told myself.

“Good Morning Joohyun, I hope you still remember me” I told her while walking towards her

“Y-Yes sir, I do remember you. Y-you’re the CEO of this company” She replied

“Wow! Are you sure that you don’t remember any incident between us? Huh?” I told her close to her face. I noticed that she is also blushing.

“AMSORRYSEULGINIM,IDIDNOTDOITONPURPOSEPLEASEDONTFIREME” I was so shocked on how fast she said that.

“Hey hey hey, chill okay?” with a smirk on my face. You’ll just repay on what you did to me

I leaned on my table, while she’s still frozen on her spot.

“You know Joohyun that was the first time someone yelled at me”

“I’m really sorry Seulgi-nim” I saw her eyes ready to tear up.

“Okay! Enough with the apologies.” I took out my phone in my pocket and hand it to her.

“Here, type your phone number, as a personal assistant I need you to be available always”

She calmly typed her digits. And returned the phone to me.

“Good, you may now go to your desk. And start working. I’ll be giving you my schedules to organize later. Joy will assist you”

“Yes, Seulgi-nim” She bowed, still evident that she dislikes the fact that she’s my personal assistant

 We both returned to our desk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My office was filled with silence, only the keyboards of Joohyun can be heard.

“Joohyun...” I called her calmly while I’m looking at my laptop

“We’ll be in Japan tom. Be ready” I can see her shocked expression. But I just pretend to ignore it.

“WHA- WAI- HOW! SEULGI-NIM I’M NOT PREPARED, I DON’T HAVE ANYTHING WITH ME”

“Are you yelling at me again joohyun?!”  I blurted

“N-no S-seulgi-nim. It’s just that why is it so sudden?”

“You have to be used to this kind of set-up, Let me remind you, I’m the busiest person in this company”

“You don’t have to worry with your papers, Joy already prepared it for you.” I told her.

“If you don’t have any more questions, you may return to your work.”

 

 

 

 

Starting this day Joohyun I’ll make you quit this job. (evil grin)

 

 

 

 

 

 

-double update today!- Have fun!-