sinko

photographs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She runs tiringly, at every corner, at every places she remembers going. She knows she left her camera nearby.

Sweating furiously as she runs to the place she last went to. The bus shed. She quickly tried finding the bus shed from her blur memory. The only thing she remembers about that shed was the big carnation flower graffiti on the wall under the overpass bridge.

She stops for a moment, looking left and right to find the right path that could lead her to her precious camera.

She can't lose them. She can't.

 

Asking the people passing by to the direction of the graffiti, one person finally knew what she was talking about. The stranger gave her the direction, she bowed in return, thanking the stranger.

She waste no seconds when she ran as fast as she could hoping to find her camera still sitting on that bench.

After much running, sweats escaping from her body as if there has been a storm. She deeply catches her breathe as she saw the bus shed she was looking for, not too far from where she was crouching down as she panted hard.

Not realising that there is a traffic light in use. She crossed the road, with only her camera in mind.

The car horns loudly, trying to stop its acceleration with its break. She felt someone hold her arm and with so much force, snatches her body away from the incoming car that could've knocked her into unconsciousness and pool of blood.

 

It happened way too fast that she couldn't registered it in her brain.

 

Her form was tightly hugged by someone who just saved her. In a blur and frozen moment to what just happened, she stood there, not even blinking, blood rushing in every direction in her veins. Shock and fear in her face. Memories and faces started apprearing before her eyes just like a panorama of events. As if her heart stops beating.

 

"What are you doing?" She faintly heard a voice. She cannot seem to hear her surrounding.

"Hey!" Her body was shaken with strength causing her to finally connect to the reality.

"H-huh?" Still in shocked, she managed to utters. Her visi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter