Secrets

Miss You
you skipped to the classroom as usual and sat herself down beside Jaejoong and Jessica. "Good morning, Jessica~ How are you today", she asked cheerfully. "I'm... Great...", Jessica whispered. you nodded , wondering why Jessica didn't sound so well. "Are you sure...? You don't seem as happy as usual..." Jessica smiled beautifully, and shook her head. "Aniyo... I'm feeling great, you ah," she said.

you nodded her head, and faced Jaejoong. "Good morning, Oppa...", she said smiling. "Good morning, you ah... Are you feeling well today? If you are, let's go out somewhere, okay?" you nodded her head and smiled. "Arasseo, Oppa, but don't make me wait again, okay?"

Jaejoong smiles happily. On the other hand, Changmin was staring at you, who seemed to be having fun while talking to Jaejoong. He didn't like the idea of her smiling with another man, but he did like seeing her smiling. "Annyeong, Oppa~ Are we doing well?", Jessica said smiling. He snapped out of his thoughts, and answered Jessica. "Ah, yeah... I'm... Doing great,"

"Not so well, are we?", Jessica said sighing. "Eh?", Changmin questioned, "What are you on about?" Jessica turned to Jaejoong and you, then turned back to Changmin. "Just look at them... I..." Jessica sighed. "I just don't know... Am I jealous of you? I shouldn't be... I'm her best friend, and I'm suppose to be their number one supporter. But... I love Jaejoong Oppa..."

"R-Really...", Changmin said. "you ah... Should've been mine, but... Jaejoong also said that he liked her, so... I didn't bother asking her out. But now... I'm guessing that he already has--"

"He has. He asked her already... And she said yes...", Jessica said, with tears verging in her eyes. "My Oppa... Is in love with my best friend... And it's so hard to control... you and I are suppose to be love rivals, but we're best friends! And she's already with Jaejoong Oppa!" Jessica covered her eyes with her hands, trying to stop the tears from falling. Luckily, Jaejoong and you weren't able to see the two making a fuss, because they were too busy laughing together.

"Arasseo... We'll give them what they want..."

----------

Finally Updated ^ ^ thanks for reading!