You Made My Day ;)

Miss You
[you's P.O.V]

you was frustrated at Jaejoong for making her seem stupid.

*I don't mean it... I don't love him,* she thought to herself.

"you, are you going anywhere this afternoon?"

Changmin took a seat beside her on the bench. "It's freezing out here... Aren't you going inside? You might get sick."

"It's okay... I'd rather get sick than get humiliated again!" she said turning her head away. "And, um. No, actually I don't have anywhere to go this afternoon... Wae?"

"Let's go somewhere to eat, okay?" Changmin said smiling. ^______^

"Ahahaha, okay, oppa."

They both headed inside the school building again, with people staring and whispering,"Wasn't she that girl who said saranghae to Jaejoong?" and "Wow. What a two timer!"

Changmin heard what they said and felt a little nervous. He kept asking himself, "does she really love jaejoong?"

Changmin caught up to you, he asked her,"you, do you have any feelings for Kim Jaejoong?"

you sighed and replied. "No, not for that jerk." she smiles at Changmin, like she has never smiled before. It left the two of them to be silent...

Soon the bell rang and they both headed into the classroom.

They sat together, randomly, you sitting on Jessica's seat.

*Is Jessica unnie coming to school today?*

Just as she said that, Jessica and Jaejoong entered the classroom together. And it seemed as though Jessica had cried...

Jessica took the seat beside you, and Jaejoong sat away from them, beside Park Yoochun.

"Jessica unnie, what's wrong? Why have you been crying?"

Jessica covered her face with her hands and dropped her head onto the table. "Is it really that obvious?"

you shook her head. "No, it's just that we're best friends, and I know when you cry, unnie. I can see it in your eyes,"

"....It's nothing, I wasn't crying for a reason." Jessica said.

*Why can't Jessica Unnie just tell me what's wrong?* you said hoping that Jessica would really tell her why.

you took a glance at Jaejoong who was staring at her. She grabbed a piece of paper from her notebook and wrote, 'Yah! What did you do to Jessica Unnie!?!!'

After writing it, she fiercely throws it at his head. He looked back up at her with a shocked face, and then read it.

He also wrote something down, and threw it back, not hitting anything other than the table.

you read the note which said, 'Yah. She cried for no reason! I tell you, what I said to her wasn't suppose to hurt anyone.'

you wrote back, 'What did you say?' and threw it back.

But, there was no reply.

*******

After class, you met up with Changmin at the front gates.

"Annyeong, Oppa~"

"Annyeong, you~" he replied back with aegyo.

you giggled, then squeezed his cheeks. "Kyeopta~"

"you, really, you shouldn't be calling me cute... Besides I'm older than you.." he said blushing.

you laughed, "Okay, oppa... Let's go." and she unexpectedly took his hand.

It was freezing outside, and Changmin had forgotten his blazer at home..

"Oppa, this might not help, but here."

you took of her blazer (she has a jumper on too), and put it on Changmin. He couldn't help but feel so happy, after she really thought of him like that, and he instantly started to feel warm in the inside and out.

When she was satisfied with the way she put it on him, she stepped away smiling brightly. "Does it help?"

Changmin nods. "Yes, Thankyou." he said and kissed her forehead.

This time, you blushed. She was glad that there was still someone who could be able to make her this happy.

MEANWHILE..

[JESSICA'S P.O.V]

*Huh... I can't believe what he said to me.. And he expected me not to cry? How does he want me to react when the guy you've always been in love with doesn't love you?*

She leaned outside the window and sighed. She saw Changmin and you outside, still laughing together as they got into Changmin's car.

*They seem so happy together..*

Jaejoong walked past Jessica. (they are in the hallway, by the way)

"Hey, Jaejoong. Why do you love her?"

"Why do you need to know..??" he asked plainly.

"It's important for me to know too. I'm her best friend."

"It doesn't seem that way at all. A best friend isn't someone who gets jealous of their best friend. They're suppose to be supporting her, not feeling jealous."

"Yah," was all that came out of Jessica's mouth.

"And to say that YOU are her best friend... Heh. Liar. Why aren't you with her right now? Why did she pick Changmin over you?"

Tears started forming in Jessica's eyes. "N-No... No!" she screamed those words and slapped Jaejoong so hard. "I know that I'M he best friend no matter what! And I do know that I'm not suppose to be jealous of her! It's just not my fault that I'm not perfect!! And besides. Who's the one jealous of their friend?! Me or you?!"

"Hey, I am not jealous of Changmin."

"Really! Prove it, Jaejoong."

Jaejoong leaned in closer to Jessica, as she waited for his proof.

He stepped back. "Yes, you are right, I'm jealous." he said then walked away.

*I'm sorry, you for not being there to encourage you to be with Jaejoong...*

[END OF JESSICA'S P.O.V]

MEANWHILE...

They finally got the food that they ordered.

"Did you find out what was wrong with Jessica?"

"Hmm, no. She wouldn't tell me anything... But it seemed so suspicious that she walked in the same time as Jaejoong... Do you think he told her something?"

"Yeah, I think so..."

you started texting Jessica. 'WHere are you?'

Jessica replied, 'I'm at home now'

'Jessica please tell me what Jaejoong told you'

Jessica replied, 'I love you with all my heart <3 seriously, you. You should go out with him :) '

'no thanks, unnie...'

'haha, okay. HWAITING~'

'HWAITING!! <3 '

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------