Who Am I To You Now?

Miss You
***

you arrived to school the next day with Jessica. They've been whispering in the limo about who they think they like...

[FLASHBACK]

"you, I really like Jaejoong, but I think it's wrong to like him because you--"

"Sica, it's all in the past... Don't worry about me. Remember? It's Changmin I like now."

Jessica nodded and smiled. "Thanks , you-Ah~!"

[END OF FLASHBACK]

you smiled. *Jessica is crazy to think I still like Jaejoong... He's a bastard who loves HER. Not me.* "you."

You looked up to see Changmin standing by the gates. "C'mon, let's go.", he smiled. You smiled back, as you both headed towards the school building. "So do you know Kim Jaejoong?"

"N-No... Wae?", she lied.

"Hrmm, I dunno... He seems to know you." you tried her best to not make it obvious. It was hard to fool Changmin; he was too smart. They entered the classroom, and took their seats.

Jaejoong turned to her as she sat down. "...You don't have to pretend anymore."

"You bastard, what do you want?", she hissed. Jaejoong sighed, and leaned back on his chair. "Nevermind."

you scoffed as she turned to Jessica who was avoiding her eyes. "Sica? What's wrong?" Jessica shook her head. "U-uh, you were there, weren't you?"

"When?"

"...you , let's talk about this after class." you were silent for a while, then nodded. Class began.

Changmin sat behind you, and you kept passing notes to each other.

~Oppa, I'm bored. -0-'~

-eheheheh . how'd u think i feel?-

~do u know the answer to question 5?~

-it's 58. ^__^ -

~Thanks Oppa, Saranghae~

Changmin wanted to write back, but knew he couldn't tell her. *I'm just not ready yet...*

***

"HOY, guys, let's all play basketball!" all the boys in you's class gathered to a game if basketball. A tall guy was holding the ball with one arm against his hip. "Yo, Jaejoong! Join us!"

you looked away as Jaejoong went closer to the guys. He looked at you, and your eyes met for a few seconds. "you." Jessica's voice made you look away, and when you look back at the basketball court, the game has already begun.

"You were there at the night when Jaejoong hugged me, right?"

you slowly nodded. "Well. It's not what you think... Jaejoong rejected me because he loved somebody else, and I started crying ... He hugged me because he felt guilty... That's all."

"...It's okay... I'm already over him. Continue liking him, Sica. You might have a chance with him. Since you're pretty, and tall."

"But you're his perfect ideal type", Jessica answered.

you didn't know how to answer. "Well... I changed." you stood up, as Changmin scored a goal. "Go Changmin Oppa~!!", she shouted.

Changmin winked at her, and continued playing. Jaejoong looked at the both of you, jealous. *Why is she doing this to me? Has she really changed?*

He looked at Jessica who was looking back at him. Jaejoong looked away, and continued playing. *Why is she looking at me like that?*

***

"J-Jaejoong O-oppa", Jessica called for him after the game. "you misunderstood the night when I cried... She saw us hugging, and she thought you didn't love her." Jaejoong nodded. "I know. But I guess she's already moved on." Jessica looks at you who was hugging Changmin.

Jaejoong walks away with a towel on his shoulder. *Maybee he is jealous?*

"Maybe you should talk to him", Changmin said to you. She shook her head. "Aniya... Now's not the right time... Come on, Oppa! You promised me to ice cream~!", she cried.

"Fine, but you have to become friends with Jaejoong again, okay?"

"What's with the sudden 'friends with Jaejoong' about?" she asked.

"Well, we just became friends, and he seems to like you. He told me a bit about your past together."

"Really? What did he say?!", she asked impatiently. "Nu-uuh. Have ice cream with me, then I'll answer."

"Nyaa... Cheeky Oppa!", she giggled.

Jaejoong watched as the limo drove away. *How long has it been since I've seen her smile like that?* he smiled, then walked away. *I just need some air...*

"Hey!" Someone called after him. He stopped halfway through a step, then turned around. "I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Kim Junsu!"

A guy with a high-pitched dolphin voice was smiling, with his hand out. Jaejoong shook his hand. "Hello. I'm Kim jaejoong. nice to meet you." *Such a weird guy...*

"I'm Jung Yunho, Junsu's owner", a tall guy appeared behind Junsu. "And I'm Yoochun.", the other guy plainly said.

***

"So...? Come on, Oppa! Tell me...?" changmin laughed. "Okay, Okay... He said that you broke his heart." you stood up. "That bastard...", she muttered. "Where is he...?"

"Huh?"

"Where is that Kim Jaejoong?!"

____________________________

Hey it's HikariNee. Nice to meet you, you!

Sorry of you're confused... -____-"

I kinda rushed this chapter... ^_^'

Thanks for reading/commenting/subscribing~ HikariNee (c) copyright