Huh! -second last chapter-

Miss You

Jaejoong's POV

'I really didn't know it would turn out like this... I didn't think she'd be this angry...

What should I do to make her smile again? Aish... Really, I should learn how to be a better person to her...

...WHAT IF SHE GOES TO CHANGMIN INSTEAD!?!! Aish...'

 

Your POV

"Changmin Oppa... It's been a while~" I said taking a sip out of my chocolate milk tea. 

He smiles. "It has been, hm."

'His smiles are so cute. It's so hard not to squeeze his cheeks... But of course, I wouldn't do that right now... It'll be too awkward.'

Suddenly, he comes up with such a random question. "you, how are you and Jaejoong going?" he asks after drinking from his cup of taro milk tea. 

"M-Me and Jaejoong?! Well, we're going fine," I lied. What was stupid was that i made it so obvious that it was a lie.

"No, seriously, you ah. Tell me honestly... I don't think you two are doing well, hm..."

I sighed, "Okay, fine... Jaejoong is being such a jerk! He hugs Jessica in front of me AGAIN, and expects me to forgive him! Yah, it's so annoying, seriously!"

Changmin replied, "Did you hear what his reason was? Jaejoong usually has a reason for these kind of things..."

"Reason for hugging Jessica Unnie?! That's just ridiculous!" I shot back, and grabbed my cup again. 

Changmin sighed. 'Seriously, why does he care all of a sudden?'

 

Changmin's POV

'I'm so worried about her... She's a little stubborn, and this attitude can seriously bring her into trouble... I honestly think I should spend a little more time around her, but I don't want to interrupt her relationship with Jaejoong...'

"you, you really must talk to Jaejoong again. Trust me, it's for the better."

"Eversince when did your decisions help me get a better life?! When you told me to talk to Jaejoong, everything turned into a mess!!" she yelled fiercely.

'It honestly felt like a million arrows pierced through my heart... What she said then just hurt me so much...'

"I'm sorry," I said, lying. "I shouldn't of said anything."

 

Your POV

I sighed. "Mianhae, Min-Oppa, I'm just really not in a good mood... That stupid Jaejoong really knows how to make people angrier!"

Suddenly, I heard someone coming our way. changmin oppa turned around, then stood up.

When he stood up, I turned around. Sh*t.

Its Jaejoong! I looked away to a different direction.

"Jaejoong Hyung, right now's not a really good time to talk to you ah..." Changmin said. 

Although he was serious, Changmin was a guy to always respect his Hyungs.

"I REALLY need to speak to her." Jaejoong answered, not caring.

"Hyung--"

"Now!" Jaejoong shot back strictly. He walked towards me and grabbed me by the wrist.

"Let me go!" I yelled, using my other hand to push his strong grip away.

I finally realized how weak I am!

Changmin, again, was there to defend me, and pulled my wrist away from Jaejoong.

"Hyung, she says she doesn't want to talk." he says seriously.

Jaejoong went crazy. He punches Changmin in the face, and Changmin fights back. 

'Eh, eotokke?! Wh-Why are they fighting?!! A-Are they fighting over something as little as me?!'

"YAH!! PLEASE, STOP~ W-WILL YOU STOP IF I PICK ONE OF YOU, CAN YOU STOP?!" I yelled clearly.

They stopped, and stared at me.

changmin with a bloody face, jaejoong with a bruised one. They look at me seriously. waiting for an answer...

 

TO BE CONTINUED.