Only One

Miss You

HI GUYS ~ it's your stupid writer-nim, here.. Please read this.. It's really important. I will be ending this soon, and I'm warning you now. This is not going to end as well as I thought... You see, I'm a er @ writing... Please forgive me. SHH. To prove you've read this, please comment this code >> ukissXbelieve << THANKYOU, AND I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THE OTHERS WHO NEVER LISTEN TO ME. haha jks. Love ya xD xoxo

"Saying goodbye doesn't mean anything. It's the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it."

 

Your POV

'I can't do this... I'm such an idiot... I can not pick ONE! The other will be disappointed... And look...those two are expecting me to pick him!'

I nervously answered. "I have decided, Oppas..." 

My answer to them was more like a whisper. I know I have to do this... It's the right thing.

i closed my eyes, sighed, and let my tear slide down my face. 

"If I had to pick one of you..." I said to them, then stepping onto the road towards a speeding car, I got hit.

It would be none...

 

Jaejoong's POV

"If I had to pick one of you..." she said, stepping back.

'Who will she choose?!' I asked myself over and over again. 'Me or Changmin?!'

Suddenly, I realized where this was going. "you!!!" Changmin and I shouted.

The speeding car did not stop, and continued. I ran to her side, and watched her lay on her own blood. It was flowing, like the river... Like the river which we went to have our first date... And when we celebrated her birthday... And also when we got back together...

Its the same place where I always realized I've always been there with her. Never alone...

"you, you, WAEYO?!" I cried to her. Tears were pouring out non-stop.

"You didn't have to do this! You should've just picked Hyung!" Changmin wailed. "I'll call the--"

"An-iya," you interrupted. "Dont do it, please..."

'I DON'T UNDERSTAND... WHY?! WHY DID SHE DO THIS?! WHY DOES THIS PABO HAVE TO MAKE ME CRY ALL THE TIME?!'

"Jinja... You should've picked Changmin if you were going to go this crazy... Mianhae, you."

"Wae, Jaejoong? Why do you want me to pick Changmin...? And changmin, why do you want me to pick Jaejoong? ...You're only feeling regretful and sorry... Please don't feel that way.. This was my decision. I...feel regretful right now, because I realized what I have done to the both of you... I have come quickly to your lives, causing problems, and now, I'm leaving, still leaving you problems...Oppas, please forgive me. I'm sorry. I, I just wanted to pick you both, and I know that it's not allowed... What else was I suppsed to do?"

"JINJA! YOU SHOULD'VE PICKED HIM! I WON'T CARE!" I shouted.

"But I would be the one who is hurt..." she whispers. 

I look at Changmin, and he looks at me. He nods, and I nod back. He has allowed me to do as I wish.

i lean forward, and give her my final greeting.

you, mianhae. I wasn't there for you when you were always there right in front of me, clearing the path to lead me to the right way. For once, you have made the worst decision of your life, which is leaving this idiot all alone, without anyone to help him anymre. Why...why did you have to love me back?

 

 

5 Months Later...

"Happy Anniversary!"

"Happy Anniversary!"

"Happy Anniversary!"

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY~!!!

..."It doesn't seem the same without the cheerful tone..." Jessica whispers. "Jinja, without saying goodbye..."

"Yah, it's her birthday, we're here to celebrate!" Changmin reminded, although he felt the same in the inside.

"..." The three of them ate and drank, talking, except for Jaejoong who remained silent. 

"AIGOO, Jaejoong. You've been silent for the past 5 months... When will you talk again?" Jessica asks, without having a reply from Jaejoong.

While the other two started cutting the cake, Jaejoong looked out to the beautiful Han River, then to the night sky.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY LOVE."

 

--

ikr worst ending Eva. But lol ^ ^ do those words sound anyway familiar? ㅋㅋㅋ