i still don't get it. don't you love me?

Miss You

Jessica sighed as she threw her phone onto her bed.

*Wae doesn't Jaejoong Oppa accept my feelings? I've always been there for him.*

She got fustrated, and threw her bag at a random frame - which contained a picture of her and you in it.

"Omo, mianhaeyo, you!" she yelled out fixing the frame.

 *Eotokke?! I'm going crazy because of this! I totally respect you, but I hate how he always picks her over me! Urhh, that pain in the ! I'l do whatever I can to get his attention!*

She struck a fist in the air.

"Hwaiting, Jessica Ah!" she said to herself.

She slammed her wardrobe looking for nice clothes.

*Nope, nothing here...*

She shut it, and grabbed her purse. Jessica decided to go shopping instead.

***

When she arrived at the shops, she went to the most expensive store - Seoul Mate♥ , which was a girls' clothing shop with many revealing clothes.

She picked out a dress, which revealed her back and waist.

The dress' length went up to her high thigh.

*Perfect, Jaejoong will surely notice me now!*

She bought the clothes for 90 000 000 won, and then rushed out to get changed.

She walked out of the female bathroom wearing the clothes, with some men whistling at her.

"Just beautiful..."

"Gorgeous..."

Many comments around the shopping centre were made - exactly what she wanted to hear from Jaejoong.

She went to where all the boys would go after school - basketball court.

She stood by the sidelines.

She spotted Jaejoong and called for him. "Jaejoong Oppa~"

Jaejoong didn't take one glance at her.

"Where are you going, Jessica? To a circus parade?" Yunho said, smirking.

"No, she's a part of the monkey's act!" Yoochun yelled out laughing.

All the boys of the basketball team laughed so hard.

They started taking pictures of her, and continued laughing.

They all posted the pictures on the internet under mean head lines.

"Yah, it's enough." Jaejoong said right before Jessica started crying.

He grabbed Jessica's hand and pulled her away from the crowd of laughing boys.

"Jaejoong Oppa, kamsamnida."

"What are you doing wearing that?" Jaejoong asked with his arms crossed.

"W-Well, I-I um..." Jessica stuttered.

"Tried impressing me?" he asked.

 

 

you's P.O.V

Hm, maybe I should hang with Jaejoong Oppa.

I should really get to know him much more.

Eh? Who's that girl he's with?

J-Jessica?! Why is she wearing that?

"Thankyou, Jessica. At least you tried." Jaejoong said, then hugged her.

Omo... What are they doing together... Why are they hugging?!