Forgetting the Past

Miss You
you happily put her books in her locker. She was glad to be chosen as the new Class President.  *Yay! I'm finally the President!*

She happily skipped to her first class ; Maths. *I wonder if Changmin Oppa is in my class* She opened the door, as 30 pairs of eyes were on her. you was the prettiest girl in their school; yet the smartest. She was like the perfect girl any guy would want. 

But of course, she has turned down many boys. She's been waiting for one boy to ask her. Shim Changmin; one of the most popular kingkas in the school. 

you sat in an empty seat, which had Jessica on one side, and no one (yet) on the other. "Annyeong Dongsaeng!"

You smiled at her. "Hello, Jessica..." she smiled back.

"Good morning, class. I am Ms Jang, your new teacher. Please let me introduce to you our new student, Kim Jaejoong."

The sound of his name made you shudder. You saw Jessica turn to you with an 'Oh No' facial expression.

The Kim Jaejoong you knew 5 months ago is here. In the same classroom as you. "Oh crap...", you whispered. He was still tall, and still had black hair. He's lost some weight, though... Since the last time she saw him.

"Please take your seat beside Han youyou, please raise your--?"

Before she knew it, Jaejoong was walking to his seat. "Ah, he knows you Ah?" , people whispered.

He sat down, as you looked away. "you...", Jessica whispered. "Introduce yourself, to not make it obvious."

Before you said anything, Jaejoong spoke up. "Hi, I'm Kim Jaejoong. Have we met before?" , he asked trying to see if she changed a bit. 

"No. I don't think so. Annyeong, I'm Han you, nice to meet you." You smiled, acting as if you didn't know him.  *You haven't changed...*  

Soon class began. Throughout the whole lesson, Jaejoong has been looking at you, which made you feel so nervous. *Look away! Look away! Look away!* , you shouted in your head.

***

"you, I'll be going now!", Jessica shouted after you. You nodded. "See you tomorrow!"

you jumped into the limo, and it drove away. She went passed a beautiful mansion . *I wonder if he still lives there...*

When she arrived home, she thanked her driver, then typed in her password on the gate. 'Changmin Oppa'

She entered her house, and lied down on the couch. *Urhh, what is he doing at my school?!* 

 "F-ck you, Jaejoong..." , she cursed under her breath. she soon fell asleep, angry at him. She didn't realise that tears were dripping .

***

[FLASHBACK]

you sat there, playing with her phone. She called Jaejoong wondering where he was. "...Jaejoong? Why won't you pick up!?" she hung up, impatient. She jumped off her seat, and ran out of the restaurant. She stood outside, waiting for Jaejoong. "Where are you...?"

She turned to her left, where she saw a familiar man hugging... Jessica. *Why... Are his arms around her waist?! Jaejoong, that-- that cheater!!* 

you ran off crying. *How could he do this to me... Especially on my birthday!*

[END OF FLASHBACK]

*I wasted my life loving you*

[@Jaejoong's House]

He was looking at a photo frame containing a picture of you kissing Jaejoong's cheek. *it should've lasted longer...* He put the picture down, as a tear dropped from his eye. "Pabo, you. Why did you break up with me?"

[FLASHBACK]

Jaejoong lightly knocked on the door. "Baby, please open the door." There was no reply, then suddenly the front door of her house opened. "What do you want...?" she asked. 

"you, what happened--..?"

"You know what happened, and I'm never going to forgive you for what you did!" she slammed the door in front of him, as he stepped back.

"Happy birthday, my love."

[END OF FLASHBACK]

___________________

~ (c) HikariNee ~ Pls comment & subscribe ! Thanks!