Never Again

Miss You

(NEXT DAY)

 

you didn't go to school with Jessica that morning because she had to go earlier to school to meet with Hyoyeon...

*Hm, it says to meet in A-4... Would the classroom be open by now?*

She peaked into the room. She saw Hyoyeon sitting on a fron desk, so she entered the room.

"Annyeong Hyoyeon~" she said walking towards her.

"Oh, hi..."

"So what was it that you wanted to say?" you asked taking a seat beside her.

"Well, Jessica's your best friend, right?" you nodded. "Um, Jessica has been saying things behind your back, actually. She seems really jealous of you. I think because of Jaejoong Shii." Hyoyeon sighed. "I dunno, really. if I were you, I'd be bashing her to death."

"...I'm sorry, Hyoyeon, but Jessica's my best friend and I trust her. I-I know that I shouldn't be mad at her or anything, especially because there's no reason to be... Um, and she shouldn't be jealous in any way anymore... I-I, um..... I'll be going now. Kamsamnida.."

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. "Urhh, this is going to be harder than I thought..."

*****

"Good morning, Jessica Unnie~!"

"Good morning, Dongsaeng!" she replied hugging her.

"So how's Jaejoong?"

"Ah, he, um... is fine, I guess..." she said trying to keep her answers short.

"you, guess what?"

"What is it?"

There was sudden silence. "Nah, don't worry... I'm just going to spoil everything.........see you at class."

Then Jessica walked away. "Eh? Jessica!?"

"you," said a voice behind her.

you turned around to Jaejoong's direction.

"J-Jaejoong! I-I, um... Wait! Let me ask you! Do you remember anything from last night?!"

"Huh? Last night? We went on our date, then I went to the bar.......that's all I remember..."

"Oh really? That's good to hear," she said and sighed.

"Wait, you... Did I kiss you last night?"

"............EH?! What?! So you do remember?!!?!"

"Not really."

"Yah, remember, I didn't mean want I said last night!"

"Huh? Which part?" Jaejoong asked smiling.

"What I said after you kissed me."

"What did you say?"

"I said 'it'..."

"What did you say?"

"Saranghae!!"

Jaejoong laughs as everyone turned their attention to them for a few seconds.

you gets a little frustrated and slaps Jaejoong.

"I'm serious, I didn't mean it." she said strictly and left him.

 

**********************************************

Hi Guys! So, this was my another chapter... I hope you liked it^ ^. I really don't mind if you subscribe or not - reader's choice! But please comment! I just really need to know what I need to improve on. And as always, this is a 100% HikariNee Fan Fic, so NO PLAGARIZING!
Thankyou so much for reading!!

                                                           - HikariNee :3