Where are you?

Between Shadows (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi this is another short update sorry I'm still bad and can't write or think well this is the best I can give you, sorry.and about my grammar is worse now I now sorry.

 

ANGIE

 

Jiyong you must stop it is clear that Seungri does not want you to find him, you have being searching  for two years and there are no results' said Bae probably for the twentieth time in the day.

 

I've looked for him everywhere Bae, but I can't stop, he must know that it was a misunderstanding, that damn night I didn't reject him for Soo Hyuk, that I wanted to tell him everything my heart felt for him, I was willing to tell him my past if it was necessary to have even a minimal chance of letting me love him, 'said Jiyong as he messed up his hairstyle with his hands and hit the computer.

 

This was the same image that Youngbae  unfortunately had to witness too many times, at least a few months ago Jiyong Penthouse remained intact.

 


 

TWO YEARS BEFORE SEUNGRI
 


'I imagine you must be tired, son, we better talk tomorrow, take a shower and go to sleep,' said Seungri's father, excited and at the same time nervous, finally having his beloved son under the same roof again and not having to keep seeing him from far away sporadically hiding in the corners or obtaining monthly photos and news of his firstborn through a detective.

 

Throughout the night Seungri could not sleep, he kept thinking how was that everything went so wrong,  he had thrown his dignity and pride to the ground for love and Jiyong did not take even five seconds to throw him out of his house just because the man that he had been waiting arrived, apparently and with all the pain that Seungri entailed, he had to accept that he was not special or even important to Jiyong, that same night Seungri finally decided to close his heart to love again, while cleaning his tears.

 

The months that followed Seungri and his father worked hard to improve their relationship and it was even easier when Seungri's father confessed that he returned to Japan in that way because of the overwhelming guilt he felt for being the cause of the death of his wife and his daughter because of his greed, for not having heard her wife so many times when she told him that their business in Korea was sufficient and that it was not necessary to expand, but Seungri's father dreamed big.

 

And after the funeral, the pain, the shame, the guilt did not allow him to stay close to Seungri, living under his accusatory gaze, what right did he have to stay close to the only person he loved in this world? Seungri was too good and his father felt only a miserable murderer, no, his father could not live in that house reminding his son with his presence that his family was destroyed because of him.

 

 

With the passage of time the heart of the  blond started to feel better at least on the family side, his relationship with his father was again the same now his father was even more millionaire but he was no longer a workaholic with time he had learned to delegate things and suggested that the two embark on a trip around the world and Seungri accepted immediately, the trip would serve to recover the lost time and keep his mind away from Korea and some people that l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter