Jiyong is back!!!!!!

Between Shadows (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello dear readers this is a new short update as always sorry about my terrible grammar and spelling tell me if you like  how is going the ff we are almost in the end.

 

Angie.

__________________________

 

Japan

 

'Ri this time you really surprised me, I didn't think that of all those who were in the meeting room it would be you who would accept to take care of the foundation, you know it's a lot of work right? That's why everyone practically hid their heads when your father asked who wanted to take care of the project'.

 

"I think my father knew that only I would accept him at the end of the day and the foundation will be to help disabled children and we both believe it is the best way to honor the memory of mom and Hanna besides I have you to help me my dear Hara" Seungri said smiling remembering the conversation of the previous day with his father'.

 

 

 


'Remember how Hanna loved going to the movies, the zoo or just the park games, I can never forget my little girl's happy face, I miss them so much Ri'

 

'I know, I also think about them every day, but now I really believe they are in peace and someday we will be together again as the family we were, but in the meantime we should try to lead a good life'

 

'Speaking of which Seungri there is something I want to show you come with me'


Seungri followed his dad to his study and once sitting facing his father, he showed him some plans with the name Fundación Lee, something that completely surprised the blond that did not know about it and that his father had everything so advanced, his father explained that this last year he had been thinking a lot about a way to honor the memory of his wife and Hanna and when he remembered that his wife was very happy volunteering to brighten children's day in orphanages and hospitals even sometimes with Hanna's company and immediately the idea of ​​creating a foundation for children came to his mind something that brought a great and bright smile to Seungri's face as he felt proud of his father's great change.


5 months passed in which Seungri took care of even the smallest detail one of his father's big houses in Japan would become the center of activities and his best friend and assistant Hara was his greatest support, the place had everything, swimming pool Special temperate for children, with a ramp for children who used wheelchairs, all kinds of games, interactive robot room, a room for children interested in music and others in art and painting, this place was the less pleasant for Seungri that every day  kept making the impossible effort to forget Jiyong, but he still struggled to make it beautiful for the children.

 

 


And so the foundation was inaugurated and it was a success, Seungri's father could not be more proud of his son, they started inviting children from hospitals, children from orphanages, children from low-income families and this filled the void in the Seungri's heart, love was definitely not on his list Kwon Jiyong was dead and buried for him, giving children happiness to see their smiling faces, their father and Hara, that was all that Seungri needed.

 

 

Korea

 

It was another day so equal to all, Jiyong locked in his studio painting until his hands could no longer, his study was no longer the same as before the bright colors were no longer found anywhere between so much darkness in his paintings only two colors they highlighted that of a beautiful and bright blonde hair, surrounded by a soft and soothing blue color, and a face that Jiyong could only make based on the description of his friend Bae, before Daesung's total refusal to deliver even a picture of Seungri to him like the place where he was, still the portraits were similar but none were exact to Seungri.

 

Meanwhile Bae was changing channels in the living room waiting for his now hermit friend to leave his studio, when something caught his attention, he had to return two channels but there on the screen in front of him was the face that his friend had sought so desperately for almost three

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter