Heartbreak

Between Shadows (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short Update I hope you like it thank u with all mY heart for your upvotes and comments as always sorry about grammar.

 

ANGIE

----------------------------------------

 


"Oh Seungri that idea is great I don't know how I had not thought about it"

 

"Yeah I know me too"

 

"Seriously omg I can't believe it that's so funny Ri ah"

 

"Nothing important, just listen to music"

 

"Omg Seungri ah seriously?, did he really ask you for a book called Troy where the main character is Brad Pitt?" Jiyong said with little effort to contain his laughter.

 


"If someone is interested we are still alive and waiting" said Top in a sarcastic tone

 

"Do not bother hyung they have been doing the same thing all these weeks, it's amazing they work together from 9 to 6 from Monday to Friday, Seungri accompanies Jiyong in his afternoon routine on Sundays and even then they have more things to talk about on the phone "Youngbae commented showing his boredom

 

"But that's good, right hyung?" Daesung asked smiling, seeing the pink bubble of happiness in which Jiyong had locked himself. 

 

"I hope so Dae I really really hope so" replied Youngbae trying to sound positive but still with many doubts about what his friend was doing and doubting if Jiyong himself knew what he was doing with Seungri's heart.

 

 

 

The sound of Seungri's alarm wakes him to a new day and immediately a smile comes to his face, it does not matter that it's only six in the morning of a Monday or that this spring is the coldest in history, a new day means one more day having the opportunity to spend the day with Kwon Jiyong, it has been three weeks in which Jiyong and Seungri have spent practically stuck by the hip, every day Seungri discovers something new in Jiyong that only manages to makes him love him more like yesterday that the ex-redhead and newly blonde was disarming with laughter for one of Seungri's silly jokes and he could notice a new trait in the more than perfect face of Kwon Jiyong, just when he thought there was no way that that man was more perfect yesterday decided to make their grand entrance with great fanfare two adorable dimples in the cheeks of Jiyong and the heart of Seungri melted like ice cream in the middle of summer.

 

Seungri could not take it anymore, every day every hour every second next to Jiyong showed him even more the depth of his feelings for the artist, from a kind word or an honest smile from Jiyong even seeing him as he covered his face timidly with a towel while he was sweating to carry boxes full of materials, everything about Jiyong only confirmed what Seungri had always wanted, Seungri was shy and hopelessly in love, Daesung had already told him the whole story of Jiyong's life and Seungri knew that he should think well how to proceed, now knowing the insecurities of the painter and the difficult times that happened in recent years Seungri could understand why even now when there was a lot of trust between the two of them and the time they spent it was really wonderful as if they knew each other all their lives there were times when it seemed that Jiyong was going backwards, sometimes it was in the middle of shared laughter, sometimes when accidentally the two guys touched their hands, but even more when they shared comfortable silences Jiyong always seemed to find a reason to finish them and this really confused Seungri because sometimes it seemed that Jiyong was really interested in him and that the feelings did not come only from Seungri but when Jiyong out of nowhere got up and left him alone in the middle of laughter or a sweet conversation the younger felt that he was living a one-sided love and that everything was in his imagination, maybe Jiyong was that open and nice with everyone and Seungri was just cheating himself creating false illusions.

 

"Seungri you can take these pieces down, the truck is waiting to take everything to the library once it arrive Dae will take care of everything"

 

"Oh yes hyung let me" said Seungri smiling and taking the box from Jiyong's hands lightly brushing his fingers to what Jiyong again stepped back hiding his hands behind his back and this did not go unnoticed by Seungri who could only bite his lower lip, let out a sigh and continue with his work.


The last weeks for Jiyong had been a blessing and a nightmare at the same time it was like being in front of the most delicious dish, the most expensive channel bag, those dreamed vacations that one always sees in commercials but having a pane of glass in between, a pane of glass that reminded you of your place, a sign that told you 'you can see even dream but not touch', that was Seungri for Jiyong everything that the now blond could have wanted in this life Seungri had it, absolutely everything and many times Jiyong could not stop thinking what would have happened if Seungri had come into his life 3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter